• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Garry's Mod This guy stole the cubemap

    Garry's Mod This guy stole the cubemap


    This guy stole the cubemap

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    The Brazil Portal

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Caption this

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I got bored

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    An artwork I did

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I finished my low quality House M.D parody

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Looking back through my old creations I made. Where did the time go

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Is there a way to highlight all entities?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I've been working on a project with many soft lamps and I have had to delete and add some as I went on but there's one I just can't find, let alone delete because it looks ugly. I used the transparency trick with the color editing and now I can't find it anywhere. I can't use the shadow method either because I'm using the map gm_black. Is there some way to perhaps highlight every entity so it's easier to find it?

    submitted by /u/DrDoge64
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Landing

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    this addon has amazing title screens! my fav is:

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    some stuff i did today in gmod

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Can I get some help?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I played gmod yesterday for the first time and I was able to spawn in kermit, spongebob, doritos bag, etc. and now I can't? This is in my own server and I can't access any of them and I also can't use CSGO weapons now. If anyone could provide assistance it would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/slipperyribs1
    [link] [comments]

    "Containment Breach" a Gmod art/poster I made, I'm trying to get into Gmod art

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Pls help

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Thanks to everyone's help on my last post https://www.reddit.com/r/gmod/comments/j8md3a/ive_been_trying_to_practice_poster_making_in_gmod/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share I've been experimenting more with lighting, landmarks and photography and details and this is a WIP I whipped up

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Lime Green Scunt's favorite meal.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Is it possible to delay ragdolls

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    As in when i kill something it waits a second then it ragdolls. Is it possible with mod or command?

    submitted by /u/dfly16
    [link] [comments]

    It keeps cutting out when other player's talk

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    When I play gmod, everytime someone else talks, their voice keeps cutting out. Does anyone know what's the problem and how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/E_-_R_-_I_-_C
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my ragdolls sink into the ground?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I got the game about a month ago and this is the first time this happened. Help

    submitted by /u/MeBowlingBall
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me I have no idea what to to do in new to this

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I've downloaded the add on gchem and uwp but they won't work or load I keep getting these missing textures errors I need help I've watched videos and they do nothing. help me please

    submitted by /u/bioshock-lover
    [link] [comments]

    New to this...what am i even doing?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I joined a cops and robbers and dark rp game. I can't do anything but walk around...i'm so confused, I get this sci fi looking blue gun a lot but it doesn't shoot anyways...

    then i press "Q" a bunch of map design props pop up and i can't even use any of them so I don't understand...

    submitted by /u/Chieve
    [link] [comments]

    I'm proud of this

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    The Trailer

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel