• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Garry's Mod The PANdemic

    Garry's Mod The PANdemic


    The PANdemic

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I've been trying to practice poster making in gmod and I made this half-life poster. Any thoughts/criticisms and improvements?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    credits to u/DefinetlyARedditorPC

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    idk what to name this

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Why Does gmod keeps uninstalling itself?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    whenever my gmod freezes i will do a force restart on my pc because for a unkown reason it just freezes. and then when i open gmod it is shown as Uninstalled. after installing gmod some of my addons were deleted ( even though i still see it on the game folder ). or sometimes gmod just uninstall itself even though i properly quit gmod. can someone give me a fix for this or is this just steams fault?

    submitted by /u/Sackolpotatos
    [link] [comments]

    I did an art

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Lag when undoing

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I've seen this asked many times, but all from years ago saying it's a recent patch.

    Whenever I undo a complex dupe, my game freezes for a good 20-60 seconds depending on the size.

    Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/AlligatorScrublord
    [link] [comments]

    BEHOLD! My Graph!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    BEHOLD! My Graph!

    Graph

    Some time ago, I decided to do a project to see what games/mods are compatible with Garry's Mod.

    This is a personal project of mine, so its OK if you don't give a flying duck.

    The graph in full: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zZFKHvr1hq20tHdU311QiBk_JnUZe-6vpTDsUc6-Se8/edit?usp=sharing

    More info: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R6JqzSgDYRjvbNWJ9Qcbi4eOXaHeCRds?usp=sharing

    ...What am I doing with my life?

    submitted by /u/TheBillinator3000
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me how to fix this. I spawn in some npc’s and they just t pose. I’m new to gmod so explain it to me like I’m dumb.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    How do port a Left 4 Dead 2 gun skin over to GMod?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I installed the Left 4 Dead 1 weapon pack for GMod and replaced all the w_models and v_models with those from L4D2 addon. To my surprise, it actually worked. However, the model is lacking the punch animation and does not have arms. Anyone know how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/JohnLenardo
    [link] [comments]

    Maps with Automatic Subways?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I have been looking for maps that have automatic subways, like rp_evocity2_v2p. All help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nyc_subway_
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I've been playing gmod a lot here recently and i need help finding VenturianTales old video he did on the map gm_shambles i remember watching it a log time ago it was him his brother and his sister I've looked all over YouTube for it. They were doing some sort of horror role play.

    submitted by /u/TheWolfKingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Ellis says a nice word

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Unfinished Among Us Parody animation

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    For some reason I can’t enable mods

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I downloaded some WWII mods for gmod and they don't work even if I manually enable them. Is there something I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Professional-Bag4874
    [link] [comments]

    City map

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I've been looking for an old map I used to play on. It has a walled city with a few enterable buildings and underground tunnels. Outside the city is a ware-house like a thing with an incinerator and crusher. Sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/Catspuds
    [link] [comments]

    There are 2 Impostors Among Us...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Close Encounters of the Dead Kind

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Half - Gang 2 "Bad boys"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel