• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Garry's Mod No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong

    Garry's Mod No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong


    No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong

    Posted: 22 Dec 2015 04:41 PM PST

    TL;DR:

    If your game looks like this then buy this or follow this, alternatively here's a video if you prefer.


    You probably just bought Gmod and joined a server only to be greeted by something like this, am I right?

    Don't worry, there's actually nothing wrong. I know it looks bad but that's pretty normal, (if you plan on playing Gmod, or any Source Engine game for that matter, you'll run into this a lot) and easy to fix. The most common reason why you're seeing this is because you don't own/have Counter Strike: Source installed and mounted to Garry's Mod.

    If you don't already own Counter Strike: Source then I'd recommend buying it while it's on sale for the holidays, however if you don't want to buy and install a game you'll probably never play then you can follow this guide to get the models and textures for free. Alternatively if you prefer following along with a video here's one that shows step by step what to do.

    If, however, you already own CSS then:

    • Install it

    • Open up the game from your Steam Library and play it (At least til you get to the start menu)

    • Exit out of the game and open up Garry's Mod

    • While at the start menu look in the bottom right hand corner and click the little controller icon

    • Find Counter Strike: Source and click the checkbox

    And you're done. You successfully mounted CSS to your game and shouldn't run into much of any missing textures or models while you're playing.

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    uh oh

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    After the fact

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Everyone has their own "mod" world or vision of it. This one is my personal one that i want to share.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Need a good developer for DarkRP

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    Hi there i am looking to start my own server for DarkRP, what i am looking for is someone that has experience with this and can help me out with developing it. I can do basic stuff like adding: jobs, weapons, printers etc, but the more advanced stuff isnt for me so i want a good dev that can help me out with it and make some custom stuff if that is possible too. If you think you meet the requirements send me a message and we can discuss.

    submitted by /u/TeQNiiXx
    [link] [comments]

    Blaster Lost

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    is there anything I can do to fix the fake ping problem

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    Poor Gman

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    What happened to DasBosShitt?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    need assistance with fps

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    i got a 1050ti and a ryzen 5 2400g, i got 16 gbs of ram and im getting 120 frames rp servers but it keeps freezing to 0 frames like every 10 seconds its very annoying and my console wont work

    submitted by /u/wieldycomplains
    [link] [comments]

    This has probably been solved countless times before, but why does everything have such high ping? My ethernet is very good, and I have beyond good enough specs for gmod.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    The pinecal of modern Gmod

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Imagine

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Animation/Sound/Nextbot problems (need help!)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    How do I make a certain sound play on a certain frame, and also, how do I make a nextbot kill itself?

    submitted by /u/gurosis
    [link] [comments]

    Found this old unfinished machinima I was making back in 2016. Completely forgot about it.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's ...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    So I have fixed the no hands but scars is still broken ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Broken player class

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    So today I installed an addon called ' Player Based NPC Relations ' which can give the player the ability to become a zombie or a combine, the thing is, when I try to get the resistance class again, it wont give it to me, so Resistance members will attack me and combine soldiers will ignore me, it completely broke the classes, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Petrosmine
    [link] [comments]

    TFA Weapons wont Fire

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Ever since I installed Blood and Gore Overhaul IV, none of the weapons will fire/attack. Is there a possible fix for this. And yes I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the TFA Base and disabling addons.

    submitted by /u/DefNotFloof
    [link] [comments]

    Help making a GMA!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    I have tried hours trying to make a .gma file out of a folder!

    • Yes, I've used gmad and it doesn't work.
    • Yes, I've used the GMPT, doesn't work either

    Nothing works. Please help!

    submitted by /u/miles_tails_prower98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel