• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    Garry's Mod This guy is Michael Jackson.

    Garry's Mod This guy is Michael Jackson.


    This guy is Michael Jackson.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Idea came out of nowhere while listening to Perturbator.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Trying to find a GMod Map !

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Hey. I'm trying to remember a GMod map i used to play on, it's in a big natural park it's actually a huge map there are underground tunnels, there are lakes, there's a racing track, where if you go to a panel to the left of the start you can setup the race. There's a bowling club, I believe, and there's also train rails, and some map embedded trains you can get inside & start up.

    If anyone knows which map i'm talking about, I would be grateful !

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dayikkk
    [link] [comments]

    SCAR Disappearing

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Hey does anyone know how to fix scars wheels and entire cars disappearing? (Always excluding the front wheels for some reason)

    submitted by /u/BDL2004
    [link] [comments]

    Addon I can't seem to find.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Addon I can't seem to find.

    There is this addon I can't seem to find. (I want to remove it) But I really don't want to sift through all of my mods (I have 600+ please don't call me crazy) is there anyway else I could find it easily

    Mod in question (Reskin of all of the civilian models from hl2)

    submitted by /u/EnderTheMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for " Connection Timed Out " 1. Downloading [X] amount of files "

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    I have found absolutely no fix for this, and after 3 hours of problem solving and finding specific combinations of fixes I have finally found the answer. I will now leave this god forsaken bug fix to Reddit to keep it in safe hands.

    Is your GMOD doing this?

    1. Try to Join Server
    2. Download Addons/Materials
    3. " Received all the Lua files we need! "
    4. " Requesting Lua files from the server "
    5. " Downloading [X] amount of files "
    6. Booted back to server menu
    7. Console says " Server connection timed out. "

    Well oh boy do I have a super easy yet slightly complex fix for you, just follow these easy steps!

    1. You know all those addons you collected over the months for servers? Well get rid of them, that's step 1 to this complicated task. Pretty easy, all you need to do is head to your in-game GMOD addon page then press the pretty much nuke button for your addons
    2. There is a little bitty hidden Windows Batch File in [Your Drive]\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod

    and its called " FactoryReset-GMod ", Press that button then follow what the command prompt says.

    1. Head to [Your Drive]\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons, there you will be deleting every .GMA file you have.

    2. Verify game cache for good measure, and to make sure you have critical files, you should always do this when something bad happens to your game.

    And congratulations you GMod should now be able to download Lua files properly and not time out instead! This is the exact process I used to fix my game. If this exact problem is happening to you, reply and I will try my best to help you.

    submitted by /u/RavenTyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Want to edit the Murder gamemode

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    I want to make it so the required clues to get a gun is 2 instead of 5 does anyone know how to do this.

    submitted by /u/Novabii
    [link] [comments]

    How does it look ?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Y'all like my video?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Could I have help finding this mod?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    So a while back, one of my friends said that he found a mod that would apply a server host's mods to the client, so they would have the same mods, but I haven't been able to find any mods like that. If anyone knows of any mods like that, could you share them to me?

    submitted by /u/BobTheGreat999
    [link] [comments]

    Checksum error with custom model.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Was in the process of making a body armor addon, booted a map up and got this error

    "Error Index File for 'bodyarmor\vest.mdl' checksum 699515128 should be 106888452"

    I tried to spawn the item and only an entity spawned but no model, is there an explanation for why this is happening and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/AWPtimist_
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with making a playermodel

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    I'm trying to attach the bones in an armature to a mesh but it isn't connecting properly, i try moving a bone and it doesnt move the mesh along with, anyone know of a solution?

    submitted by /u/xYreous
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods where if an NPC gets shot/injured they react like running, crouching etc.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    I want to do an RP that has Civilians running if they get injured. Anyone know one? Also, a bonus would be running forever from somebody and running from gunshots.

    submitted by /u/Tornadorundo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way I can put the image on the left to the right and vice versa in the stereoscopy overlay?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Over-Powered Ak47 from VanossGaming Horror Map?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    I just got Gmod Yesterday and one of the things I wanted to do is make a boss battle that requires that specific weapon.

    Any help at all will be Appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AngelOfTheStage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel