• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 20, 2019

    Garry's Mod I made the Toolgun!

    Garry's Mod I made the Toolgun!


    I made the Toolgun!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    "Jump into the aci...ink, fleshling! For science!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Think I stumbled upon another easter egg on gm_goldencity?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Gravity gun looking strange, reskins not working. Please read.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    Before I start, I havent modified any files in the game other than removing the analytics thing once. I've posted multiple times on the GMOD forums (not at the same time, spread out between days) but nobody's responded to any of them.

    All I know about the gravity gun is that it's a mod conflict, but I cannot for the life of me think of what it is. I've disabled HD mods, weapon mods, etc, but it just doesn't work. Basically, the grabby-ray things are missing textures and there's a dynamic wireframe box that seems like it's position is based on your character's position. Pic. It also seems like it's a broken version of the grabbing thing that appears when you right click, considering right clicking makes it grow.

    About the reskins: for whatever reason, CSS characters sometimes don't work with reskins (for example, the Hostages which didn't work at first but fixed themselves at some point, but characters like arctic, urban, swat [basically just the uncolorable css characters] not working at all) and Crowbar skins work until the game is restarted. I also have colorable CSS gloves, but those I can live without.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/Ritalio
    [link] [comments]

    It's over Anakin ! I have the high ground !

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Bigger-er Maps?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Are there any maps that are bigger than vyten/gm_balkans/gm_ost ? They're pretty big themselves, but I enjoy flying planes and such, but I don't feel like it has enough room and aren't really meant for it. Any help would be awesome and appreciated.

    I already have the previous mentioned maps and gm_goldencity, gm_fork, and gm_bigcity.

    submitted by /u/Winterwolfmage
    [link] [comments]

    Better screenshots?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Better screenshots?

    Hi my friends! Got a question here! So i wonder how to make pictures like that? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1836952408

    or like this?

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660153820

    Are there any tutorials out there? Or can you give me some tips ? Thanks

    Edit: I did that so what do you think? What could be better?

    https://i.redd.it/2sd27cgqnfh31.jpg

    submitted by /u/X6qPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored and made this.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    When the enemy team has 3 spies

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    What happened to Attack on Titan severs?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    I couldn't play Garry's Mod for around two years, but, I really enjoyed playing Attack on Titan servers, so I launched Gmod today hoping I could play on some kind of Attack on Titan server, but there are none. So, what happened to them?

    submitted by /u/glof2
    [link] [comments]

    “Grief”

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM WHEN UPLOADING A MOD!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM WHEN UPLOADING A MOD!

    I have tried to upload my mod. Didn't work, this is all it says (I'm using gmod publishing utility and I don't have any blacklisted files). It happened after I finished making my first TFA weapon. It worked perfectly ingame but I can't upload it. Happened again with this one I made last night. I had reinstalled Garry's mod, restarted my pc, verified the files, logged in and out of steam, and this is all that happens. I have come to some conclusion that it could be steam. (it doesn't need an update.). I have uploaded mods before and they worked. It just started happening recently. Please help! (I'm sorry for the really bad placings of the period and commas, I am currently in a hurry!)

    the problem

    submitted by /u/SandwichINCereal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel