• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Garry's Mod I decided to recreate my very first GMod screenshot I made back in 2015! I've come pretty far, but still have a long way to go. :)

    Garry's Mod I decided to recreate my very first GMod screenshot I made back in 2015! I've come pretty far, but still have a long way to go. :)


    I decided to recreate my very first GMod screenshot I made back in 2015! I've come pretty far, but still have a long way to go. :)

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    tf2 players rise up

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Found some old ragdoll posing screenshot from 2015

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Anybody know some cool mods like Pac3 and Rag Morph?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Anybody know some cool mods like Pac3 and Rag Morph?

    submitted by /u/kingkiller690
    [link] [comments]

    Just my gmod posing,

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Posted this in r/tf2. I think I did a good job since I have over 900 hrs. Do u guys like it?(I'm not bragging I know a dude who has 8000 hrs)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make a explosive turret without e2 or acf?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I want to make a tank but idk how to make a turret with explosives and i am not saying just a prop spawn and a forcer linked to a button or a pod controller

    submitted by /u/RoM_Axion
    [link] [comments]

    One of my first gmod screenshots that took a bit to work on because I attached too many things to the models

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hey all! Just recently got back into Gmod (prop hunt, ttt, hide n seek, others) and looking for people to play with. All my real life friends are over this trend. I'm 21 and am in MST, but I like feeling like crap in the morning, so I'll stay up until all hours of the night to play. Discord: JRyder#7082

    submitted by /u/DevPorty
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with this? I’m going nuts!

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Whenever I aim at an object or ragdoll, the upper left corner tells me what it is. However, I need this temporarily disabled for machinimas and camera shots. I have been looking all over YouTube and the Internet, but I have yet to find any help.

    Note: The drawing drop down box has no options to disable this, nor can I find anything useful in the workshop.

    submitted by /u/Daddy-O-Dizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to find out or locate servers that have specific addons? For example, i want to find servers that have the vr mod addon enabled.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    how do i turn off this blue highlight when npcs are shot? this started happening only today and i've already tried disabling my entire last page of addons.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I keep getting stuck when I become a prop in prop hunt I play peer to peer so I don't know how to get unstuck I pressed everything

    submitted by /u/Killerivesy
    [link] [comments]

    Certain maps I download won’t load me into the map, instead it will kick me back to the main menu for no reason. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    fuck bmo. (gmod) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPdpT5LUmm8

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Can someone give me the map name?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Tumbler

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Any one wanna play scary maps with or have any good maps or know any

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Help with camera tool

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    So I am wanting to film a Gmod Skit, but I need to be able to hold the camera prop in my hand like I am using the hands Weapon rather than holding it to my face. How do I hide the camera that I am holding

    submitted by /u/WaxMark
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    How can i make wepons

    submitted by /u/oliver_gwr11_14xx
    [link] [comments]

    G-man VS Eli.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Started making scenes

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    How do I remove entity properties/interactions

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll go ahead anyways. I'll start off by saying that I'm a total newbie to sandbox and don't really know how to do anything other than spawn stuff. Basically I'm trying to make a prop hunt map in a convenience store that my friends and I can play on. I downloaded the "Food and Household items" model pack to use on the map. So my question is if there is anyway that I can make any of those items to where they act as a normal prop and so they won't be eaten when you press E or interact with them (like for a bag of chips)?

    I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help me on this, as I can't find a solution to this anywhere.

    submitted by /u/GlutenFreePasta76
    [link] [comments]

    I did this a month ago, it would be very good if you guys can tell me what to improve.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel