• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Garry's Mod how does my turret look for my new gamemode?

    Garry's Mod how does my turret look for my new gamemode?


    how does my turret look for my new gamemode?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    When you see the waiter bringing you your food

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    don't feel bad if you don't get em the first time

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    World Eaters

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Convert ragdoll into playermodel. (question)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I downloaded some ragdolls and i wanted them to be playermodels. How? First of all these ragdoll dont collide with eachother so i can put hand of the ragdoll inside it,i thnk u know what i mean. I tried using model manipulator but it only applied the model in T-pose. Also the model has bodygroups.

    So how can i make working playermodel out of ragdoll? Any software,coding?(i hope not)

    submitted by /u/FroggyYTOriginal
    [link] [comments]

    Not mounting?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Not mounting?

    I just reinstalled Garry's Mod, I started it, and now its stuck mounting workshop addons or something.

    https://preview.redd.it/lpeb03kn58151.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=e420f4e04d9674d31b6e74c538dce307157ae7e0

    It has been stuck like this for about 2 hours, and I am about to just give up and uninstall it again.

    submitted by /u/yrhgdfj
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find files for addon content in folders

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hi, new poster here, but I am wondering how to find particular addons I've downloaded in the addon folder. I use the raw files for 3d model work in blender (for personal use only).
    I have some particular files that I downloaded through the steam Workshop. While they do appear in-game, they do not appear in the addon folder, so I can't access the raw file. Any ideas?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Admiral343
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Q Menu?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    EXTREME Hide and Seek on Gmod Mexican Border RP!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    How can I make this script function?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    How fast does the gmod character run?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Ok so I was messing with a bunch of shit and thought. ''Fuck im fast, I wonder how fast my player runs?'' Because well.. He runs so fucking fast. So I was wondering if any big brains in this subreddit could do an estimate?
    If you are one of those big brain people and you dont want to thats fine just asking.

    submitted by /u/Tin_Foil_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make enemy NPCs always know where you are and chase you?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    One of my favorite things to do in the game is to spawn some NPC enemies that chase you and always know where you are. Good examples of this are SCP-096, Bendy and the Ink Machine NPCs, the witch from Left for Dead, and maybe some others.

    Does anybody know any other good ones? Or is there a way to make any enemy NPC know where you are and chase you? Most of them only come after you when you're close enough and in their direct sight.

    submitted by /u/ChemistryForFun
    [link] [comments]

    Player model change?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I've noticed in the most recent update that the command to change your playermodel has changed - what is it now?

    submitted by /u/roryselkirk
    [link] [comments]

    sound mods

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    In minecraft you can get these ambient mods which add an echo when mining stone in a cave. Are there any sound mods like this that add atmosphere to the game?

    submitted by /u/justmaxxedout
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a simple level generator

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hi there. Is there a simple level generator for Garry's mod. Sorry if I ask a stupid question

    submitted by /u/adski_drochila
    [link] [comments]

    I don't wanna be invincible.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    But I am and I have disabled godmode.

    So why am I still immortal?

    submitted by /u/jaxotron
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I don't have Garry's Mod yet, but I REALLY want to get it and I have a bunch of mods wishlisted on my Steam. Most of them are Halo and Doom related. There are mods from both franchises that I'm REALLY looking forward to.

    It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'll be asking for help in finding certain mods and player models, so I hope you don't mind.

    submitted by /u/RedDragonCats17
    [link] [comments]

    Completely reset Gmod/start over from scratch?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    So I want to revert Gmod back to its original state; as if I have never played it. I have some error messages that keep popping up. Can anybody tell me how I reset this game? I have it on Steam.

    submitted by /u/ChemistryForFun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel