• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Garry's Mod Quarantine

    Garry's Mod Quarantine


    Quarantine

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Surprised Combine Noises

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Watch where you walk and don't die like this girl on that cars bumper

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Garry's Bizzare Adventure

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Harry the Truck-Driver

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Gordon realizing he's late for work be like:

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Found an old pose I did, took me a while to do

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    The Gnome Gang

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    NCR Troops taking some R/R

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    My microphone stops working after joining the game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    When I launch Garry's mod my mic works in settings->voice->test microphone. But when I starting a single or multiplayer game or connect to any server it stops working. If I press shift_tab while on server, open steam settings and voice chat, my mic works.
    voice_enable, voice_modenable, voice_scale, voice_forcemicrecord is 1 when I'm on server.
    If I disconnect from server and check my micro in settings, it doesn't work.
    My micro works because I'm talking in skype (and it works when I just launched gmod). All addons are disabled. Checking local files found and removed files, but it hasn't helped.

    submitted by /u/fedorych
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to gm_apartment?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    The horror map, where you use a lighter to light candles and stuff. It's on waybackmachine on facepunch, but it doesn't work at all. The features are broken, just the map remains. Does anyone know if there is a fixed version out there anywhere?

    submitted by /u/MisterSnippy
    [link] [comments]

    Between the two of them, Neither Soldier or Pyro Couldnt Figure out how to work the radio...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Above City 17 (not my best work, lighting and PS suck but, whatever.)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Noire Zoey

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I cant talk in game chat or hear

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I need help please

    submitted by /u/Zakpax
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding post processing addon?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    A long time ago I remember using a post processing addon that let me do things like make lens flares horizontal or verticle, how big the flare is etc. Does anyone know the name of this addon? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hever50
    [link] [comments]

    Mods that make crates, when collided with surfaces, break on impact?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a mod (if there is one) that allows me to break crates with gravity and force. Dropped from the gm_construct tower? Broken. Smashed forcefully onto the ground? Broken. Screwing around with the physics gun and accidentally chucking it into a wall? Broken. Please help

    submitted by /u/HuskyWolfGamer89
    [link] [comments]

    My newest video, hope you will like it!!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Crash/Uninstall bug

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    I recently purchased gMod for my girlfriend so we can play together, and installed it to her gaming pc running Windows 7. Remembering that some RP server classes such as cinema owner and radio DJ require chromium gmod to work, I changed hers to that version and made sure the settings mirrored mine.

    When we started the game, it crashed and oddly enough on the library page, it showed as not installed. We've tried reinstalling it under the regular version and it'll get to the point of saying Play, but as soon as we try to launch it it crashes and shows as uninstalled again. We tried again and it changed itself to uninstalled without even launching. The game folder itself has no .exe or .bat now either.

    She has source games but not CS:S. This shouldn't be the issue - I'd expect the pink checkers at the very worst if it was, and I could always share my copy for the assets.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/piel10
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any mods that can be used to make rockets that go to space? I wanna make an actual rocket with my friends but thrusters kinda suck so yeah. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RedditAtRyan
    [link] [comments]

    An old scene I made. One of my favorites but I think there's still a lot of room for improvement!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    When doing animation work in Garry's Mod, how do you disable running animations in a map?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    When doing animation work & filming on a map in Garry's Mod, how do you disable or stop already moving objects on the maps, for example in Team Fortress 2 maps where there are moving trains, giant moving saw blades & rain particles so you can Make your animations look smooth looking without pictures of the moving animated structures in the shot?

    submitted by /u/HypridElastiAccord27
    [link] [comments]

    here I present to you this image

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel