• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Garry's Mod Took me a few hours to make this. I would love some feedback

    Garry's Mod Took me a few hours to make this. I would love some feedback


    Took me a few hours to make this. I would love some feedback

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Been working on creating Crow's Nest from Halo 3

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Thoughts and criticism are much appreciated

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Their only experience of humanity was a crowbar... coming at them down a steel corridor...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Last train to autumn. Had a lot of fun experimenting with other colours! I hope you guys like it my lil' screenshot.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Just Made This Battle Scene!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Keep on sharing this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Did this recently.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I got annoyed by the monotone "Something is creating script errors" so I made an addon to remove/edit it

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Here it is for anyone interested

    Steam workshop

    It does require the modification of a single lua file though. But I made it as easy as copy and paste. Just download the file from Github

    submitted by /u/sidneymnl
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help me with a screenshot on gmod?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    msg me if u do

    submitted by /u/Pugs4l1fe
    [link] [comments]

    Will be applying for FaZe next month

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Best Story mode horror map?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    looking for a coop horror map that has a really good story

    submitted by /u/kevinpppop
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Energy Sword Fight Addon

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Hello, Star Wars and Halo are both amazing sci-fi properties that the gmod roleplaying community seem to love. However, the lack of addons for Halo is disappointing. Since there are lightsaber fighting addons, could someone look into creating one with Energy Swords from Halo? Willing to pay for services! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_AbacusMC_
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Agents

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Garry's Mod crashing every time I boot it up

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I play Gmod pretty frequently but recently it has began crashing. It's almost as if the crash is on a timer since if I leave Gmod on the main menu for about two minutes, it just crashes. Also, if I start up a map it also crashes during the loading process. I have seen most solutions say to just validate integrity of game files so I tried doing that. When I run that, it usually says there are 5-7 files missing, so Steam downloads the files but when I boot up the game it still crashes just like before.

    submitted by /u/LairyHegs101
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my friends and I playing sandbox together when I took this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    "Gun" tool that used to exist?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I remember back when I first played Garry's Mod (around 2009 maybe?) there was a a tool "STool" ? on the tool gun that would spawn an SMG that you could edit the fire rate and bullet type of. I genuinely can't remember what it was called. Searching things like "gmod gun tool", "gmod gun stool", "gmod weapon tool", or "gmod weapon entity" is getting me nowhere, the words are too common.

    submitted by /u/Bio_core
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Crowbar Collective...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    My gmod is like it’s be

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix idk how to send photos (it in vr type mode also I'm not in no beta

    submitted by /u/drewskeyxx2
    [link] [comments]

    No Addons are being loaded.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Nothing gets loaded. Console gives out

    Not loading addon 'E:\Games\Steam Games 2\steamapps\workshop\content\4000\2054308675/Half-Life 2 - Year Long Alarm.gma' - file doesn't exist Couldn't mount addon file 'E:\Games\Steam Games 2\steamapps\workshop\content\4000\2054308675/Half-Life 2 - Year Long Alarm.gma' from 'Half-Life 2 - Year Long Alarm' (2054308675)

    Can verify that file is there. All other addons give the same error. Item does get downloaded. Unsubscribing/deleting addons and resubbing doesn't do anything either.

    https://imgur.com/a/1zrR0Nb

    https://imgur.com/a/atbrqq7

    Edit: Apparently GMOD does not being installed in secondary drives.

    submitted by /u/elmonster213
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that lets you make NPC dialogue?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Is there an addon that allows you to set up text boxes when you interact with NPCs? If not, what is the easiest way to accomplish this?

    submitted by /u/senorlamp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel