• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Garry's Mod "My buddy Keith tried camping on top a building once..."

    Garry's Mod "My buddy Keith tried camping on top a building once..."


    "My buddy Keith tried camping on top a building once..."

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Gmod can be scary as f**k (put volume on)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    We'll Be Right Back

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Boi narrowly misses helicopter

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    The Holy Metroknight charges me for his fallen comrades

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Turret Dominoes

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Is there any addon that fixes bhopping?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    In trying to find a addon for gmod that will remove the speedcap and speed up faster similar to death run server but I can't seem to find any?

    submitted by /u/CoolJulianXD
    [link] [comments]

    Can the map get bigger?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Most of the maps I saw are pretty small and the biggest ones are limited too, can the map get any bigger?

    submitted by /u/ron3304
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any weapon addons that fit the half-life style?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I want to play around with some more weapons in game, but I want ones that fit in with the half life 2 arsenal, with the sort of dystopian vibe to them. There are plenty of mods that add things like a fully modified M1A4 or whatever, and they're nice, but it just doesn't fit right with the base weapons. If there's any SWEPs you think match this, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Callmecaesar1
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens when idiots play hide n seek...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Basic Settings for a vanilla TTT game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I've watched TTT on YouTube for a while and just starting getting a few friends to play. Setting up I'm just looking through the settings trying to wrap my head around them all. On the main screen it displays a large list. Most of them are pretty basic but some I'm not sure how long that is.

    For "Map Time Limit". What does that setting do?

    Is "Round Limit" the number of rounds till the map resets?

    How long is the "Round Time" default is 20 is that minutes?

    What is the "Name Change Ban"

    Then Below:

    What is "Prevent Winning"?

    What is the "Postround Deathmatch"?

    What is "Teleporter Fragging"?

    What is "Ragdoll and Innocent Pinning"?

    Finally a few of my own:

    Is downloading detective/traitor tools just as easy and getting the mod downloaded?

    Is there a way to set an infinite overtime time so it doesn't just end?

    I've seen played how can I get the special roles implemented in my game or is that a mod as well?

    Lastly, can I set the traitor and detective ratios to 1 and then just set a limit if I know the number of player I have in my group?

    I'm very new to setting up my own ttt games so I'n very sorry for all the questions. Any help is appreciated!!! Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Fallout_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    (DUPE) I added in Dr.Coomer

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I've decided to make a new series in G-mod about Joe the CP. He's stuck on an Island.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Larry The Headcrab in: A Crash Landing!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Unidentified Button in context menu What is this?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Maps wont load

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Basically some of my maps wont load, they get into the process of loading and then just boot me back to the main menu, it happens in both sandbox and rp maps and im trying to load them in singleplayer, any help?

    submitted by /u/northatlanticwar
    [link] [comments]

    Death snail

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Trying to set up a death snail server could anyone help

    submitted by /u/BlaqWolf_Alpha
    [link] [comments]

    WW1 in VR (Just a quick test film, still looks kinda cool though!)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    model import

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    could someone inport the models of slaughter and laughter (tf2 map props) into steam workshop

    submitted by /u/lulzspacekat
    [link] [comments]

    BUG - Character model glitch

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    BUG - Character model glitch

    i have a third person mod installed and whenever i enter third person my model's body is glitched from the waist-up. my torso looks like it was smeared out of existence and extends infinitely out of the skybox. my right arm is floating next to me in tpose position. this varies with different player models but its with every model i use-- including the basic gmod models. ive tried uninstalling mods but with no luck. please assist

    https://preview.redd.it/v38m8sl81ot41.png?width=964&format=png&auto=webp&s=e889ab8672b6fb76190de5c598ff5b4e989c9d90

    submitted by /u/psychedelica_
    [link] [comments]

    RIP to one of our brave front line healthcare workers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Adding items into TTT

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    So, me and a couple of friends recently decided totry out gmod, specifically Trouble in Terrorist Town, and it has been great fun. But we've had some struggle with servers. Basically, we want to be able to add different weapons to the ttt maps from the steam workshop, either as traitor weapons or as normal weapons that spawn around the map. Looking around the internet didnt help very much, because moszt of the posts focus on adding things to private servers that you host on your computer etc. We have basically just been playing by creating a new game, select multiplayer and then inviting each other over steam. Is it possible to add custom weapons to these multiplayer games?

    Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

    submitted by /u/skipmeb
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod Stream Highlights

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    This is beatiful

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel