• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Garry's Mod Announcing the /r/gmod Discord server!

    Garry's Mod Announcing the /r/gmod Discord server!


    Announcing the /r/gmod Discord server!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 01:56 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce the /r/gmod Discord server! If you're looking to connect with new people, or just have a chat with fellow players, please feel free to join us!

    In order to join, please download and install Discord for free! You may then click here or the link on the sidebar to join. You can even install Discord on your phone or tablet!

    Check us out!

    ~ /r/gmod moderation team

    submitted by /u/zeaga2
    [link] [comments]

    "When this is all over..."

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    bored.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Over the top, boys! (Gas attack) I tried with the gas but it didn’t wanna work with me.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    DarkRP in a nutshell

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Unicorn using a Computer.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Anyone feel like there’s no fun addons like there used to be?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    This isn't saying there's no bad addons on the workshop I just mean there's no fun or unique ones anymore. Like the old toy box SWEPS that would be something small and dumb but you could get so much content out of. The days of venturiantale reviews and such. Now it's mainly just posting weapons from other games into gmod or TFA/TTT stuff. I've looked really hard and found some interesting stuff I haven't seen a million times but that is rare. I do wish this game was as lively as it used to be again

    submitted by /u/SpiderNinja79
    [link] [comments]

    Deep in the woods

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    このジョルノ・ジョバァーナには夢がある。

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Why is my player model Invisible/transparent?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    DoF Test

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Chase

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    How do I stop gmod downloading add-ons?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Whenever I start up my game, gmod starts downloading about 15 add-ons, however in the console it always says "cancelling workshop download... too slow.... maybe stuck? Try again later." And it will do this every time but not actually install or cancel the download. More of an inconvenience that a proper issue, as it lags a bit when it finishes while I'm in game. Also, other add-ons I install work fine once gmod skips over those ones. Any way I can stop them from repeatedly installing? Thanks

    submitted by /u/flaccidpanda64
    [link] [comments]

    The Goose's Revenge in Garry's Mod

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    What is sans playing (only games that are currently on the switch)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Better gmod graphics

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    ここは俺が守る、逃げろ!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Is there any destroyed city map or something similar in the workshop?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I want to do some npc battles in a destroyed city map or something similiar

    submitted by /u/thinkingboi9
    [link] [comments]

    the scoundrels.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Dimensions Collapsing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Dimensions Collapsing

    https://preview.redd.it/iopsphz2p2r41.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6ee265bfcb1de4d99d5f5bc2550952d98646dd91

    This was for a contest with friends where we needed to mix 3 games.
    Map: gm_black_v3

    ( If you wanna like it on Steam, don't hesitate ! )

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2049856471

    submitted by /u/GrennehLeVraiDuVrai
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Any Idea on how to fix this?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I have no idea which subreddit to post this and this is the only subreddit I can think of.

    https://reddit.com/link/fvqxr8/video/q4pfoxvq14r41/player

    My weapons are flickering in and out of my player view.

    They only appear either by them flickering back or firing the weapon (as seen on the video).

    This happened after I downloaded a few server content addons.

    I observed, that my arms don't stick with me but are on a unique place on each map (word model. I don't know).

    I've tried disabling addons and singling them out, no success.

    I've tried tinkering with the video settings, no success

    This issue is unique to first-person to me.

    I've tried typing " -dxlevel 81 +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 " in the launch options, just makes it more bearable but without it, it makes it even worse.

    "physgun_halo 0" does not work for me.

    I have reached my last resort and I turned to reddit to say, " Please help me out."

    submitted by /u/Silent_Krysis
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what map this is? It looks super cool for putting things into "orbit"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3GvCxZWQlI

    submitted by /u/RedditAtRyan
    [link] [comments]

    Vanoss-style Hide and Seek

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I've been watching a few old Vanoss' videos when I stumbled across his hide and seek gameplay on Gmod. After looking it up for a few hours I've found no helpful videos or sources. Does anyone know how to make the seeker do weird actions like cartwheel or Twerk and make the hiders small?

    submitted by /u/SirYarrulous
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone make a pill pack where we control HL:A Combine?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Gmod batch for 5th April 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel