• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Garry's Mod Black Mesa poster i made (3840x2160)

    Garry's Mod Black Mesa poster i made (3840x2160)


    Black Mesa poster i made (3840x2160)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    The Stanley Parable will not be in Gmod. ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    What in the hot crispy kentucky fried heck

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Yet another pfp

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Spy and the Bois (Sorry for the bad quality though)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Pretty cold out here

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I need help.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    So I had been playing this one server for like a year, and had spent over 200 bucks on it. They recently switched to 64 bit and I cant get into the server now, it will either say "disconnected" or go to the server's "disconnected" screen.

    This is smokes dark rp btw

    submitted by /u/xxx_epicvirgin_xxx
    [link] [comments]

    Chilling after a long day's work

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    (Giants) Pyro vs. Siren Head in Bikini Bottom

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Are there any addons that use Tesla coils

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Are there any Tesla coil mods that show the electricity and disintegrate anything to close to it

    submitted by /u/PICK-SQUEAK
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this post isn't allowed, but where would I look for playermodel porters for Garry's Mod?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I've been wondering for a while now where I should start looking for Garry's Mods porters, and I thought I'd ask here, sorry if this isn't allowed, I'll take it down if so. But yeah, could anyone let me know where I should look?

    submitted by /u/Andrettaa
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some fellow people to play gmod with

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Currently looking for some fellow teenagers to play TTT with sometime this week

    submitted by /u/DirpyBurrito299
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I do not have Killfeed on

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    i was messing around in workshop and subscribe to TFA Hud When i started the game i see no killfeed and when i go in a DarkRP server there also no killfeed how do i enable this?

    submitted by /u/jaycrossinroad
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a plugin...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I've been looking for the addons that changes AI behaviour in this series (half life but the AI is self concious) if any one of yall knows what it is i'd be very gratefull!

    submitted by /u/clemdemort
    [link] [comments]

    Is black mesa gonna have official support to be ported to gmod?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I've heard that it's not, because black mesa is built on a modified source engine, but I am not sure if that's true, if it's not gonna be ported, then are there black mesa maps? Thanks

    submitted by /u/LateToKarma
    [link] [comments]

    "What Kind Of Hospital Is This?"

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Intermittent Freezeing/Stutters

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Every 10-15 seconds, my game stutters/freezes for 1-5 seconds when playing on some servers. Gamemodes like TTT are fine and have little to no stutters, but DarkRP is just about un-playable due to these stutters.

    I have tried a variety of launch options and autoexec options from numerous Google searches, with nothing helping. I've tried performing a clean install of the game, by uninstalling it from Steam and deleting the folder in Steamapps/common. I've removed all of my downloads and addons, which didn't help anything either. My settings are all on low and changing them seemed to make no difference. My drivers are also up to date. I've also tried running the game in compatibility mode, which also did not help at all.

    I've noticed that I am experiencing small disk usage spikes when the stutters occur using the performance tab of the task manager, with the CPU, GPU, and RAM graphs having nothing anomalous happening. After seeing this I tried moving the game from my HDD to my SSD, and that somehow made the disk usage spikes worse and the stutters even longer (this is after the clean reinstall!).

    I have no clue what could be causing these stutters and sadly it makes my once favorite game unplayable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    My specs:

    CPU: AMD FX-8350

    GPU: AMD Radeon 580

    RAM: 16GB DDR3

    OS: Windows 10

    EDIT: If anyone happens to find this in the future, my biggest issue was Malwarebytes, my antivirus program, periodically spiking its disk usage. The lag is nearly gone now. I would recommend sorting your task manager processes by disk usage and keeping an eye on it while your game stutters, if you can, to find what is fucking up your game.

    submitted by /u/JakandClank
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Cube Adventures - Idea credit: HorsesPlease

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    How do I get the most out of this game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Mapping help (fog/draw distance limit)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Mapping help (fog/draw distance limit)

    Hi I have this map and I really do like it, however, there seems to be this fog/draw distance limit on it. If anyone knows how to fix this (Or increase the limit) could they please drop a reply it will be most appreciated. Many thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/iw7ebwpvb9r41.png?width=1473&format=png&auto=webp&s=996de3885ce773cc35e3b54dddaef0d1df815426

    submitted by /u/LepToes
    [link] [comments]

    GMod not working

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    When I start GMod, it goes to the all too familiar blue loading screen. It then errors out, only giving me: "Cannot retrieve Steam UGC. Is your Steam up to date?". I've been looking for a solution for this, but I just cannot find one. I wanna get another 300+ hours on it for that sweet sweet 1000 hour total.. Please help..

    submitted by /u/FurryCrap
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! When I look at the sun on my friend server, he looks like this. We use Addon Share, but he doesn't have this problem, so is weird

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel