• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Garry's Mod This was a really heartwarming thing to see while playing Half Life Alyx in non VR mode.

    Garry's Mod This was a really heartwarming thing to see while playing Half Life Alyx in non VR mode.


    This was a really heartwarming thing to see while playing Half Life Alyx in non VR mode.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My first ever Gmod Artwork, Is it okay for my first?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Gmod is great for art.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Visiting 7 Eleven at 11:00 PM

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    The Creator

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Can't upload a dupe?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I'm trying to upload a duplication to the workshop but I can't because Steam is thinking I'm uploading vular or innapropriate content to their workshop, which is untrue. Here is the full description of what I'm trying to upload:

    [PAC 3] Stick Net Meteorological Observing Station

    Developed by Texas Tech University, the StickNet has a variety of uses which can be read upon by visiting their website here: https://www.depts.ttu.edu/ttuhrt/Instrumentation/StickNet.php

    PAC 3 Made by Lime Cat

    DO NOT REUPLOAD

    submitted by /u/limecatads
    [link] [comments]

    My friend got drunk on Gmod so I decided to record his reactions on our server

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    where are addons stored?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    hey! so i have steam and my os on my fairly small ssd, and gmod on my 2tb hdd. i was just curious where the addons are installed because i would hope it's on my 2tb where gmod is and not my ssd where steam is installed lol

    submitted by /u/itstor
    [link] [comments]

    Need help debugging on darkrp and setting up sql, will pay

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Not sure if allowe, sorry mods.

    Title as goes. You can get admin too and are first in line for a paying mod spot if the server does well and you are interested.

    I also need a lot of help visually developing the server so even if you dont exactly know how to fix it, if you play and would like to help you definitely can. I have lots of for a decent server just need some help.

    Add me on disc - Homeless Fucking Alpaca#3434

    submitted by /u/BuyMySoul
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this happen with the new version of Gmod?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    The One Free Man

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Yet another call for help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    So a few days ago, I posted here asking for help fixing my game. Turns out it was a driver issue and this sub responded almost instantly, very helpful. I am once again asking for your technical support. After getting the game to initially start, it now crashes randomly without warning, cause, or any sort of report. There was one exception that generated an mdmp file though; I have it linked here. http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/analyze/8ecce02f5154e8410e1d76d2142641cd937771a204c4c5b36d1f6f68ebd4a0dc If anyone can make sense of this, that would be fantastic.

    submitted by /u/ep1cgandalf
    [link] [comments]

    magnum

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Can someone add A script that makes you do the Kancho to someone

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Kleiner gets cornered by combine strike team

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    2020 Portrayed by Gmod

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Coffin Dance.Mp4

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Not enough distance (first time scenebuilding!)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Help regarding GMod playermodel - Arms bug / broken

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I've been trying to wrap my head around this issue for longer then I would be willing to admit... A good 5 hours or so. So I am turning to the Gmod forums because I need some help.

    What the f*ck is wrong with my models arms? (See below)

    https://imgur.com/a/2uTZGD0

    I genuinely don't understand what I am doing wrong. The model works fine in Blender and can be posed with out any issues. When I compile the model using Crowbar everything works fine, no errors or warnings.

    This is my .qc file https://pastebin.com/5zhQLjAK

    Here is the model in blender. It looks absolute fine to me. https://imgur.com/a/TAMo5NZ

    If anyone has any idea please help me out

    submitted by /u/svenx__
    [link] [comments]

    Making new shrek is love, shrek is life video, wish me luck

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    The council will decide your fate

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Stay inside, disease-vessels. (shitty OC)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel