• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    Garry's Mod Senpai of the Gmod

    Garry's Mod Senpai of the Gmod


    Senpai of the Gmod

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Everytime i shoot a zombie or alien enemy, the blood particles float in the air for a while and then dissapear. This also appears in the developer console. Looking for a fix.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    The only GMod screenshot I'm proud of

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    This explains the Biggify and inflate feature, right?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    Hazardous waste disposal.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    Trying to start a zombie survival map.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can make players spawn with a certain weapon and some ammo? I have ULX and Lethal Narcotics is my zombie mod.

    submitted by /u/Powersurge261
    [link] [comments]

    What am i supposed to do when crowbar doesn't give me a reference.smd file for the model i'm converting

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    I have been trying to convert three sfm models over to garrys mod for an animation for quite sometime but when i went to go decompile them crowbar gave me everything i needed except for the reference.smd file... what am i supposed to do about this? I am trying to convert a cartoon spider by the name of Edgar from Bendy and the Ink Machine as of now so next on the list would be Charley and Barley which are the other two members of the troublesome trio known as the butcher gang... If somebody knows something that i don't and would like to share their knowledge on this matter i'd appreciate it as i am very new to this...

    submitted by /u/raymanfanguy
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a certain Gmod video

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Pyro in it was in a typical TF2 map, with orange-ish or yellow rocks in the background. Suddenly a dinosaur appears and says something along the lines of "Yes, thank you, how are you" in a very low voice. Pyro then proceeds to flail its arms while shouting "oh my god" in anime voice. This is basically the video, but I swear I saw it in tf2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnktCDi-BVs

    submitted by /u/Mischievous_Vulture
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find out what Workshop content is missing in a save?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    I have an old save with a bunch of random stuff loaded in it... I loaded it up today & some stuff is missing & displaying as errors signs...

    Is there a way to get GMod to tell me whats missing in my save?

    submitted by /u/imJPaG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for me to join servers without subscribign to all their addons?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    I like servers, but I don't like how after leaving a server I have a bunch of unwanted addons in my own singleplayer sandbox

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    Anti-Afk

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a console command / sophware i can use to prevent being kicked e.g. Spamming spacebar. Anybody know of anything?

    submitted by /u/DABOSS2016YT
    [link] [comments]

    turn this gif into a spray for me pls

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    https://media0.giphy.com/media/CUlUf1U2q0try/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e41c4390a6472cf1a1f2de7efb1941c3052179da&rid=giphy.gif

    i cant download it, cant convert it i looked on google for like half an hour. someone pls. help me

    submitted by /u/Kaitrii
    [link] [comments]

    me pulling up to the crib

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    I experience great centrifugal force in gmod

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Please tell me,is it worth putting more effects into this.and any reccomendations?Also my first one

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Anyone got a spare key?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm not old enough to be buying my own stuff and since i have no credit card i thought i'd ask if anyone has a spare key.I am not nor will i beg for one,just looking around.Cheers,it'd mean a lot.

    submitted by /u/Alenkoooo
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there were more physics damage vehicles

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I've only seen one example of this with cars that have parts you can dent and break off, but that means it's possible. And it's really a shame it isn't more common.

    I can't even find a driveable car that looks like it's been in a few crashes

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    Voice isnt working

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Okay so I checked my settings and my key to start talking I's X but when I'm holding X it's not showing I'm talking and no one can here me.please help.

    submitted by /u/maicea12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel