• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 31, 2019

    Garry's Mod im shaking and crying

    Garry's Mod im shaking and crying


    im shaking and crying

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    Good Gmod filmmaking tools?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Looking to start a machinina series, I've tried once before but the process is quite slow and painful, any addons to help film making in Gmod?

    submitted by /u/Jammyhero
    [link] [comments]

    HALAMU

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Edgy operator

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    First flock of snyphurrs has arrived.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    What do you think?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    Gmod screen tilted

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Hi r/gmod I just go into gmod like a few days ago to play with my friends and we are having this issue where when ever we die the screen is tilted at a very werid angle and none of us now how to fix it. please help

    submitted by /u/Defiant_Walk
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    right so when I view my demo the physgun beam is visible how to I make it invisible?? I made it invisible while recording the demo but it is visible in the actual demo. what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Vargsnillaz
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my mic.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get my mic to work for several days since I got Gmod but it just... won't work. It works on everything else and even on the microphone tests in Steam and Gmod but not in-game in a server. I played around with the settings and tested my mic but it still wouldn't work. When I push-to-talk in a multiplayer game, my icon appears and it seems like I'm talking but no sound is actually being picked up from my mic. What's the problem and how can I fix it????

    submitted by /u/buttercup0865
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with reducing lag with a lot of stationary props.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Hi reddit, quick question.

    I have a save that uses a lot of props to form some scenery, like cliffs, rocks, and trees. None of these props in my save move or do anything, they are just stationary objects for scenery. However, my fps can drop quite a bit when looking at all of these props, even through map walls.

    Is there a way to reduce the lag these stationary props make while still retaining enough of their physics to have like a car or something still interact with them?

    submitted by /u/Two-thirdsBucky
    [link] [comments]

    This may be too specific, but does anyone know where I can get a drivable (if possible) 1999 Nissan Micra?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I've looked all over the workshop and can't seem to find anything.

    submitted by /u/LPJ25
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Random Map Start

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    I've implemented the fretta like map voting to my TTT server but i still have to assign a map that it starts with, is there a way to make it random? Im on windows btw

    submitted by /u/LookIntoTheMist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel