• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Garry's Mod Low-effort

    Garry's Mod Low-effort


    Low-effort

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    JACKPOT

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Development of a Las Vegas, Nevada RP Map

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    I am working on a server to go along with it, but hehe that's for another reddit and can't advertise it, hence why these photos in the link are just strictly map and a few skins I made. I'm making everything myself, some of the textures I've made, and the skins I've made. I know it's not as nicely done as Rockford, or Evocity I don't really know how to get to that point without spending an insane amount of time and it's also a one man show.. So, without further ado, here's some photos. Also imgur kept messing up the image links in some of the descriptions, I've delated the spaces so idk if that's just on their part or what. You can always google the buildings for references if you don't feel like removing the spaces, and if it means anything I'm a Las Vegas local.

    https://imgur.com/a/flnzTaI

    submitted by /u/TyrannicalKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Trench Run

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    [GMOD] Milk Run

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Weird Flickering Pumpkins

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    So I decided to open koth_harvest to make a screenshot, but for whatever reason, the shadows on the pumpkins keep strobing. I would record a video, but I am unable to at this current time. In the meantime, has anyone else had this problem and/or know a solution?

    submitted by /u/UTNerd24
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    I keep getting the Oops. Don't worry. It's probably a server restart screen for no reason.

    submitted by /u/gagetegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any good WW2 styled maps?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    My buds and I love to fuck around with simfphys tanks, VJ ww2 npcs, ww2 weapona, gredwitch's mods and LFS planes.. But we're lacking good maps at the moment. Any good suggestions?

    submitted by /u/easily_tilted
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i get the detailed scenebuild props by ck

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Since facepunch is gone i cant find it anywhere else Any help? Does anynody have it?

    submitted by /u/thisAppIsShit8567
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see the outside of Bigcity improved anymore, anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    gunso god

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Street props for scenebuilding

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good 1940's (etc.) cobble roads or something? If possible could I have a link,

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Tanksteel45
    [link] [comments]

    a thing I made I hope you like it

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    How do I select this mirror and save it as a dupe?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    How do I select this mirror and save it as a dupe?

    I have tried to take this mirror and save it as a dupe to use in other maps. The mirror is from this map. If you know how to dupe this, please let me know. If you don't know how to dupe it, but do know how to make one yourself to dupe later, let me know here, please.

    I've tried every tool I can think of. I can delete and drive it but I can't dupe it.

    submitted by /u/Doge_Playz_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t select 16:9 in aspect ratio

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Hello all! I recently got a new Mac and installed Garry's mod. For some reason it won't let me select the 16:9 aspect ratio in settings and I can only select really low resolutions anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scotsheltie
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Any must have mods for a 2-12 person multiplayer server? The objective is to create a large scale environment just for the sole purpose of messing around. Mostly looking for weapon packs, links appreciated. Already have the uncle Nate collection, all the m9k, and most C.W 2.0 packs.

    submitted by /u/bumberh00ten
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make a mirror?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    How do you make a mirror?

    So I've been playing gmod for a little while now, and saw mirrors in certain maps. I wanted to make my own but couldn't figure out how to make one besides the RT camera one, which makes an entire grid of low-quality mirrors, so at this point I'm stuck. The only thing I know is there is some hidden material that I can't find named glass/reflectiveglass001. If anyone knows how to make a mirror-like this one, please let me know. Thanks!

    https://i.redd.it/hlrsivm102e31.png

    https://i.redd.it/w0958sm102e31.png

    submitted by /u/Doge_Playz_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel