• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Garry's Mod Berd wants your soul

    Garry's Mod Berd wants your soul


    Berd wants your soul

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Hoopty's Misc Releases models?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    Hi there, since Facepunch forum is shut-down, and some awesome models is gone missing forever.
    Including "Hoopty's Misc Releases".
    I hope there's someone had the models in their folders.
    If you have "Hoopty's Misc Releases" models, can you help me to upload the files?
    Thanks! I will be grateful!

    Sorry for my poor English.

    submitted by /u/littlegreen77301
    [link] [comments]

    Why did my Garry's mod uninstall itself

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    So I decided to play games and when I open steam it said that Gary's mod was not installed, so I reinstalled it. why was it uninstalled in the first place?

    submitted by /u/MCLADiscool
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really that time, again?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    God’s wrath

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    he teleported bread again

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Crazy Taxi

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    What is the point of using NPC’s like Kleiner or G-man? They don’t do anything and pressing E does nothing. How do you use them?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Beware of RP server

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    I know the title seems kind of ironic because im actually not gonna mention the RP server because I am trying not to blow cover. There's this rp server I decided to join today because it was fairly populated with about 70+ people and I have never seen it around. I decided to give it a try and see what it has to offer, so it's downloading all the addons, yknow the usual gmod loading sequence. Once I'm in the server though, I find it surprising that there were far less players in the game than what the server player list had originally stated. I was curious as to why this happened, a glitch maybe? I was going to ask but someone beat me to it and voiced the same concern as mine, he was brought somewhere to a location and I had planned to message the guy who was brought somewhere by the staff, I wanted to ask him what they said so I waited... and I didn't even wait too long, it was only like a minute or two and I wanted to PM the user but his username wasn't in the server anymore... odd once again. I then maybe thought it was a glitch so I relogged two times but it was the same thing, I then asked an admin about it and he gave me this really sketchy answer about it showing players from another server to this server, it didn't quite make sense, I'll try to ask him again later tonight.

    Is it right for me to be this sketched out? It's the only thing I've been thinking about (what a loser ik) but I feel like it's an action being done on purpose, they are a new server and they're shown to be on top of the populated RP servers in their section. So I feel like there's foul play here... What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SometimeDay
    [link] [comments]

    Prop hunt saying “custom taunts disabled on this server” but my friends aren’t having this issue ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Hi so I've been playing gmod with some friends, we got into prop hunt and whenever I try to use custom taunts I get the error as explained in the title. No one else is having this issue and the server leader doesn't know what's wrong. I have all the mods and add ons installed as we all used the same link, yet I'm the only one having the issues. I'm on the most updated version of windows, and I've restarted my game and changed my player model. If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated, as this is getting really frustrating as I'm the only one having this issue.

    submitted by /u/ShatteredSkies19
    [link] [comments]

    My new and improved Very Explosive Barrel™ (left) compared to your typical, run-of-the-mill, Disappointingly Average Explosive Barrel

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    abandoned place (also check this on my steam profile, or Gmod community c:)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Help with porting Pokémon Models into Garry’s Mod tutorial?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Is there a good tutorial on how to port Pokémon Sun and Moon Models into Garry's Mod and SourceFilmmaker? There are some Pokémon Models that I want to port into Garry's Mod. Can anyone help me with it?

    submitted by /u/Escope12
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod won't recognize my addon.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    So after having mixed result with making character models i decided to try my hand at something i had thought would be simpler. Weapon making. For a week i've been trying to make a SWEp. In short nothing worked so i decided to try and make the simplest version of a SWEP i can. No fancy base code. No custom meshes or animations. Basically i made a SWEP using an existing CSS weapon except the .lua file was custom written. So i have both the folder and the .gma file in the addons folder in gmod and it doesn't recognize. it isn't on any lists anywhere. I tried using the give command and that comes up NULL.

    Is there a step i'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/LessThanLethal77
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies VS. Edgelords

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel