• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    Garry's Mod "I wonder if even your Star Platinum can deflect these many knives".

    Garry's Mod "I wonder if even your Star Platinum can deflect these many knives".


    "I wonder if even your Star Platinum can deflect these many knives".

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Help with prop hunt

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    As the title says, i'd be in need of some help for prop hunt.

    I'm playing with 2 friends on a private peer to peer server and after the first round of 2 props 1 hunter. It goes to 2 hunters against 1 prop. Is there a way to only have 1 hunter at all time?

    Also, i often get stuck as a prop and can't seem to unbug myself. I tried typping many things in the command console yet nothing worked. Is there anything to do when stuck/bugged somewhere?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lamarre08
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know a good "Sonic the Hedgehog" map?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    I need a Sandbox Map that looks like "City escape" or "Rooftop run"

    Im thankfull for everything that isnt "Green hill" :)

    submitted by /u/NiWi20
    [link] [comments]

    trying to create a poster/photo when something... interesting happens.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    This place needs more builds. Here's my "Hurrwee"

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    gmod breaks my sound and video when it is running

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    im running pop os and when i launch gmod

    the sound driver dies and for some reason videos being played via VLC or YouTube freeze and wont play

    any diagnostics on that quite new to linux

    submitted by /u/GASTRO_GAMING
    [link] [comments]

    Weeb Gets jumped by three boss zombies

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    I made a guide on how to be a DarkRP admin

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Big F’s in the chat for my dude here

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Name of an old map?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a map that was set in an abandoned Chernobyl-ish city, had a large courtyard and trainstation, had a few corpses around. The map originally got deleted then re uploaded to zombie survival, and I really want to know if the map is back up.

    submitted by /u/BBRodriguez9
    [link] [comments]

    R a i n b o w s

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    How do you change your username

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    I'm new to gmod and my username is my email from my steam account, it's a really old and ugly one and I really want to change it.

    submitted by /u/Nagitorat
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Maps to Maestro Server Tools?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    It seems like something that should be fairly simple, but I've got maps on my server, they're in my workshop collection, so they can run on the server if I type:

    map ttt_67th_wahey

    But using the rtv feature, I can't select the next map, and its just a small thing, but its getting on my nerves. I noticed it worked with Flatgrass and Construct, but they were in my maps folder? Do I need to just download and extract the workshop maps, then put them into my server's maps folder?

    submitted by /u/Sandillion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel