• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    Garry's Mod Don't we all love doing this?

    Garry's Mod Don't we all love doing this?


    Don't we all love doing this?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    This was a little freaky

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Like it?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    The Stands of the Crusaders (What do you think?)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    Problem with the game freezing on load up

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm trying to load GMod and everytime it opens up the game freezes and won't let me exit the game.

    It always freezes when it hits 200 add ons (out of 247).

    I haven't downloaded any new addons

    submitted by /u/ShrekManias
    [link] [comments]

    Garry's Mod Media Player not working

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    I play garry's mod on mac, and the media player doesn't seem to be working anymore. I've tried switching to the chromium branch and it didn't work, though i can still play songs on soundcloud. But i wasn't able to get any sort of video working at all.

    submitted by /u/MysteryHunter4092
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to make lua code that when a npc gets hit in the face it changes to a different texture?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    if so how would i make it.

    submitted by /u/whynotll83
    [link] [comments]

    CSS content

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    I have watched countless a videos ,showing how to install the CSS content so I don't have to buy the game ,but for some reason it doesn't work at all!

    Can anyone help me?

    I'm doing what the videos say...

    Install the content ,drag it into add-ons ,extract it ,fire up gmod and check the map.

    But it doesn't work everything is still an error.... Someone help

    submitted by /u/Shakal4
    [link] [comments]

    (Sorry for bad quality) Plutia decided she wanted to buy a new plushie

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I’m trying to find a map

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find the moon map featured in vanossgaming's video, "escape from the moon, but the closest map I could find to it was "GM Moon". Please help me find it

    Edit: found it, it's called gm_revmoon2

    submitted by /u/Evolved_HCM
    [link] [comments]

    Textures not loading

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my textures for gmod aren't loading as they should. I've downloaded and extracted CSGO files into my gmod addons folder but my textures still wont load. Is there anyone that knows why this is?

    submitted by /u/Young-Meech
    [link] [comments]

    Kaguya Luna casually eliminating her competition

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    When i try to use a portal gun mod, it won't show the inside

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    it's supposed to look like this

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rVJHQ7SkgwI/maxresdefault.jpg

    Edit: every single mod shows this, even if i have portal assets

    submitted by /u/LoudiePoint
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone teach me put inmodels into gmod?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Can someone teach me put in models (likes these: https://www.deviantart.com/xelandis/art/Ironman-Marvel-Heroes-XNALara-3-688673924) into gmod?

    submitted by /u/Klang200
    [link] [comments]

    Bodies not staying when killed

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Yes I have the setting for them to stay on, but as soon as they die the body just disappears. Any help/solutions?

    submitted by /u/Sexybanki
    [link] [comments]

    Half Life Gearbox HD playermodels available as addon?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    I searched for Gearbox HD playermodels for Gmod but I can't find them, only Valves low def ones and some custom ones. Anyone got a clue where could I find them?

    submitted by /u/Roadkilll
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a sci-fi map with a self-destruct sequence

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    I have been looking for these types of maps but there are barely any I can find on the workshop. If anyone can recommend me a good map like this, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/mysterymustacheman
    [link] [comments]

    what are the shortcut parameters to run the 64x branch of gmod from the desktop?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    I joined the 64x branch of gmod and found i couldnt launch it from desktop, when launched from desktop it just states the hl2 executable is missing (which it is on the x64 branch) and i cannot figure out how to make the shortcut work again.

    submitted by /u/glitchdweller
    [link] [comments]

    I tried the add-on "Third person rotating camera" and well this happened. I tried to solve it and found out that it's probably a conflicting add-on and I have no idea what it is. Did anyone have a similar experience?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Hello im a gmod animátor want to hear your opinion

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Ideas pls

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Will any of you be willing to share your ideas with me cuz i really want to make a scene in gmod

    note: if i cant do it, then theres no addons for that request

    submitted by /u/Zaelra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel