• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Garry's Mod alternate version of previous post

    Garry's Mod alternate version of previous post


    alternate version of previous post

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    American Soldier POV (Scenebuild)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    gmod lore be like

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Zombie

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Me and my friends after decorating.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    MTF squad (Map is gm Big city improved)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Look I created something Beautiful!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    My third Gmod animation

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Working on a decent size scene but made some new poses that I liked.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Desert Bus Server

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    When my gmod loads it gets stuck in the loading screen but i can hear sound.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    When my gmod loads it gets stuck in the loading screen but i can hear sound like me walking and when i shoot.Plz help gmod is my life.

    submitted by /u/titan_9000
    [link] [comments]

    "Meanwhile in Russia..." (31.03.21, city_norilsk/Норильск)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Is this related to GME? $20 billion margin call. I'm not smart enough to understand this but I smell turkey.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    How do I port stuff to gmod? I really what to port some really cool models but I can’t find any tutorials for it so I would appreciate it��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    How do I port ragdolls to gmod? I can't find any tutorials for it so I would appreciate it if someone could help me

    submitted by /u/darkpath321
    [link] [comments]

    My first gmod movie, hope you all like it :)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Is there any way to see what addons a server has enabled?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    The server's addon collection is criminally outdated and missing most things, and addonshare refuses to work, please help

    submitted by /u/S-RankAllStages
    [link] [comments]

    FalloutRP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Hello all. Just trying to see if anyone has any files for the falloutrp gamemode. NOT NutScript. i dont touch that. Just DarkRP relabeled as FalloutRP so it can run under the category of FalloutRP in the server list. (similar to the 'clonewarsrp' fileset just being DarkRP)

    Iv already looked for a while. Searching for this fileset through google, and the only thing i can find is the NutScript fileset for it.

    I wouldnt mind editing the DarkRP gamemode fileset, if i knew wtf i was doing.

    Anyone got spare a smigin of files?

    submitted by /u/Huckleberry_Square
    [link] [comments]

    how do i upload a map?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    im trying to upload my map, i downloaded GMAT and GMPU and watched youtube videos for hours and they haven`t worked, i have a .vmf, .vmx, .bsp, and another one and GMAT and GMPU says there not allowed but the whitelist, i also don`t have a "gm" in the name just in case if thats the problem, its supposed to be combine_fight

    submitted by /u/jaycekid64
    [link] [comments]

    Reminiscing some lovely memories

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I don't necessarily need to make this post, but I just want to speak my mind out about something I thought of all day.

    So I think a lot of you remember being a kid and playing pretend with friends. I did it until I would say maybe 8-9 years old. We wouldn't call it "playing pretend" but instead, we referred to it as simply "role-playing". We would go outside in those super sunny, hot days in the summer and just make stories, scenarios, recreate pre-existing ones from our favorite media. Whether that'd be star wars, minecraft, terraria, Lego ninjago, or anything else we were into at that time. But as time went on we grew out of it. We just did it less and less, until it just kinda faded out of our lives.

    A couple of years pass and we discover garry's mod. I personally have always been into source games, I find it pretty damn fascinating and always go back to explore them, and that is in big part due to their story-telling abilities, while blending it with gameplay without getting out of he first person view for a second. It was, in my opinion at least, the magic of valve games.

    Now, we got into gmod when it was at its peak in popularity, around 2014-2016, and our 2 favorite gamemodes were sandbox and roleplay. Here's the thing, the "roleplay" I'm talking about wasn't the traditional roleplay you would see on youtube, the server version. No, it was just us and here's where what I talked about above comes into play: it was basically what we were doing a few years earlier on steroids. Instead of just imagining those things, we would make these really cool stories and contribute to them, and for most of them we would REALLY commit. Some of them were legitimately full-blown short 2 hour games made by us, only we would kinda use gmod as a creation tool.

    What we did is we would go on these addon hunting sessions on our own, and then when we would all get together we would play it. Now the fun part about it is that we weren't just getting a few props, go on gm_construct and fuck around a few minutes. First off, the addon finding process could take a few days, including maps, weapons, npcs, tools and more. And then came the preparation period:

    The first thing we would usually do is write a general premise, then a plot, then the specific scenes that we would go through. After we did that we each got to put our own talents in. For example I was always on the creative side of things and would make MUSIC, yes, actual soundtracks for the roleplay, both ambient & combat music! Another thing I remember making was trailers. With some super limited editing knowledge and an after effects demo I would make whole ass trailers for the roleplay. It's not like we had to advertise it to anyone or even announce it, it was just fun to pretend we were developers and to these kinds of things. And then, when the night we would play it finally came, it was like magic:

    These things were the most fun ever. We would voice act, play my music through in-game audio tool addons, change maps as we were progressing through the roleplay, trigger enemy encounters through special mods, have whole ass boss fights and multiple stages (it helped that gmod had some amazing npc addons for that exact kind of thing). Sometimes these things were like 4-6 hours long and we would turn it into a 2-part series.

    Those were some good times that I'll always remember fondly. If you've made it this far thanks for reading !

    submitted by /u/LucaSlabanu
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in desperate need for help.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    First off, I'm not super great at computers.I have an issue with gmod. Almost every time I kill an NPC the game crashes to desktop. I uninstalled every addon, the problem continues. I verified the game files before and after uninstalling add-ons and the number of failed files increases. I think it's the crashes as of right now 9 files are failing to verify and earlier it was 7. All my other source games are verifying all files. I don't know what to do. Please don't tell me to Google it I have tried. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mr_SkeletonMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel