• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Garry's Mod My map got 100 upvotes ;D (gm_powerhousetown)

    Garry's Mod My map got 100 upvotes ;D (gm_powerhousetown)


    My map got 100 upvotes ;D (gm_powerhousetown)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Open gm_construct

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    G-man Gaming

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    G M A N

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Minus takes the L

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Look Familiar?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    MEDIC REVENGE

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Made a meme with my friends screenshot

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Was bored, made this, Hope you like :)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Questions about mods and models in gmod from other games for monetization/commercial use for Youtube Videos

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    upon long thinking I decided that I want to start a youtube channel focused on machinima videos from Gmod. I know that gmod creator has stated that it can be used even for commercial use in videos (as a youtube partnership). Valve too has stated that its assets/game can be used for that reason. In both cases I dont even have to ask for permission. Now, I want to ask please :D :

    1. Assets such as models from other games available in workshop, do they belong to the person who uploaded it there or to the company that model was used from or based on?
    2. Do I have to ask for permission to use that model person in my video a person who uploaded/extracted that model from a game or do I have to ask for permission company whos model it belongs to? Lets say, commander shephard from mass effect. Do I ask EA or do I ask person who uploaded the model to workshop?
    3. Do I actually even have to ask for permission to use such model in my video? I dont think I have seen in video descriptions mentions of creators of such models.
    4. Not completely related, only partially, but can Source filmmaker be used to make monetized youtube videos as well? Im pretty sure that it can,just making sure, lol.

    Thanks :D.

    submitted by /u/Kerendim
    [link] [comments]

    How do I rotate a map in game

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Ok so i was playing in construct with my friend and he somehow rotated the map and made more of it, ok wait how do i explain it, like it became a 4 way symmetry with the lake becoming the middle of the map and 4x as big, and he doesnt know how it happened and ive searched everywhere and nothing comes up.
    we were playing sandbox

    submitted by /u/6InternetStranger9
    [link] [comments]

    Must have addons

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Do you guys have some good addons to recommend?

    submitted by /u/YourMomIsVeryCool
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get rid of this spray whatsoever. I have done literally everything i can and it's still there

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    addon search

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I would like to ask how or if i even can find gmod (darkrp) servers based on searching for their addons.
    I want like to play on a darkrp server containing zero's genlab but can't find one.
    Also would thank anyone sending me servers with these criteria if searching by addons is entirely impossible.

    submitted by /u/atheist_potato007
    [link] [comments]

    If you say mincraft sucks this is what you get

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    10 haunting phothonotos taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    The Tunnel Dwellers disguise many of their storm drain's entry points as construction zones to avoid suspicion of their weapons trafficking. Occasionally, they will also camp at these points to act as lookouts for police activity and rival gangs.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    half life 2 ending but something is wrong

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Can someone explain this error?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    My version of "i'm about to te" meme on gmod

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Been working on this map for a while now. I'll be uploading it soon

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Please check out my survey on the gaming industry and gamers ♥

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, my name is Shirley and I am a student who studying the previous aspects of gamers' behaviors. I am especially interested in how the pandemic has affected this industry and how it shaped our spending habits and team dynamics.

    The surveys are mostly consisted of multiple choices, and it should take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete. I do not ask for any identification info such as emails, it is completely anonymous.

    Thank you for the great help, I really appreciate you time and effort. Stay safe out there!https://forms.gle/tbh7AYntjjP3cE4NA

    submitted by /u/Shirleyuuu
    [link] [comments]

    Quick link with password

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    How do I create a quick link for my server that has a password?

    submitted by /u/Kaine_Eine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel