• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Garry's Mod Why do they need so many addons anyways?

    Garry's Mod Why do they need so many addons anyways?


    Why do they need so many addons anyways?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Such a bruh moment.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Playing of this map alone really gives you strange vibes

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    you need me

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:48 PM PST

    Sometimes Garry's Mod can look pretty great. Map: rp_unioncity_day

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Some more things I made while playing around

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Cars in sandbox be like

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    "Be a horse in a field of horses." LOL

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    What is this?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    I got bored so I did this. Sorry for it being so low quality. OBS was being buggy so I had my friend record me on discord. If someone can help me fix obs, I can reupload this in better quality.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    "No, I said PEPPERONI not Fire the nukes you idiot!"

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    sentry man

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    i made some stuff in gmod

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Made custom entity which allows you to add readable notes on your map in hammer - based on simple HTML websites (for my custom gamemode)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    <Help> - I can't join into my friend's servers

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Hey guys, first off, I want to apologize since these types of posts are pretty annoying to people scrolling. Anyways...

    I have a few friends that I really would like to play GMod with. One of them usually makes a server, and depending on the amount of people wanting to play at the moment, the other two would join. I used to be able to do this completely fine and was able to join in without any problems. To get in, I just did Shift+Tab in the GMod menu screen, pressed the arrow right next to the name of one of my friends that's in the server, and clicked Join Game under the Manage Tab.

    But something changed for some reason. Now every time I want to go into one of their servers, after I download any addons I would need to download, it's like I'm in the game and can hear the game sounds of any happenings, but there's a white screen saying the things like it was booting up the server, like "Retrieving Server Info," or "Starting Lua." I'm usually talking to my friends over Discord at this point, and they all say that they can see my player in the game.

    But here's the kicker, I can join multiplayer servers like Trouble in Terrorist Town servers totally fine and without any issues. I can also go into singleplayer worlds fine.

    I've tried a few different things to try to get in successfully. First, I've tried FearTheRedPanda's video titled "How to fix "Stuck on Starting Lua" Issue On Garry's Mod"

    For the record, I have 56 addons.

    So what is going on? This has been happening since October of 2020. Can anyone help me? Has anyone experienced this before and found a reliable solution?

    Thank you all so much.

    submitted by /u/HunturdW
    [link] [comments]

    Did i accidentally download a malicious addon?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    I was downloading NPC to pkay around with on the addon page and all of a sudden i got blue screen for about 2 seconds befor a black screen with the text "no nootable devics" this isent the first time somthing like this happend, it also happend while i was downloading world of tanks and the way i fixed it is bue deleting what i downloaded, im just think if maby i downloaded somthing i shouldn't have and if so how to get rid of it, cause i cant go on gmod since the same thing will happen if i do and it even happens when the game isent even open, does anyone know a solution, i okay and an acer aspire 3 if that helps

    submitted by /u/Wolfenstein002
    [link] [comments]

    gmod english sandbox servers

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    i have a question about english servers. even tho i'm from russia, i want to play on english servers, but the problem is that i can't find english sandbox servers (and even darkrp, only 1 eng darkrp server)
    i tried both browsers (legacy browser and the retail one)
    help, how to find english servers properly?

    submitted by /u/GummyPenguin13
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod world

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:13 PM PST

    So me and my friends wanna just play sandbox is there a way I just have to download mods and they will see it and can use it In game

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    No steam user error

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Anyone know how to fix it? I tried the task manager thing, logging out and back in, and restarting my pc but neither would work.

    submitted by /u/datpoot
    [link] [comments]

    Day Of The Dead

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Twitch/Gmod Transition

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Shooter in Gmod

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Are there any FPS gamemodes that are not dead ( unlike Ground Control :( )? I feel like with the right mods it could work, like TFA or ArcCW.

    submitted by /u/tomz1324pt
    [link] [comments]

    FEH Anna Gmod ;)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel