• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Garry's Mod Trying to light up the void (Status: insignificant)

    Garry's Mod Trying to light up the void (Status: insignificant)


    Trying to light up the void (Status: insignificant)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    "Fucker, Fucker, Fucker, Fucker." *Explosion*

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Found some screenshots dating back to 2005. Garry's Mod 8.3b+9

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    ADMIN HE'S PROPPUSHING ME

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    me when

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Covering up the Void just like everybody else.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Look at what?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Pardon?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Russian Spetsnaz

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    4 images i did this last days

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Just a little something I did.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    These are some of my screenshots I have done over like a month, would appreciate feedback.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Never Enter Ţ̶̜͉͈̲̮̫̞͚̺̀̈̎͝͝h̵̨̧̟̜̖̩̫͛͆̓̀̀̎̊̈̅̍̚e̸̢̪̪̩̩̦̻̼̗̐̓̿̊͊̃̔́͜͝ͅ ̵̡̤̗͐͂̑̅̉̎͆͋́̒́͂̔͝͝V̷̢̡̗̹͈̬̭̭͇̦̤̣̮̆͌̎̒͑̊̀͝͝O̵̡͗̌̚I̶̠̤͈̭͚̘͇͎̖̠̓͜D̷̓̇̿̐̀͆̽͋̓̚͘ͅ (Reupload of the first one being low quality First Go at this so lets get it)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    A photo my friend sent me.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    driving

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    GOD DAMN CLEINERS KEEP PROPSTACKING

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    can anyone find me a big map to play in?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    dont send me some of the most popular maps like bigcity or fork. but you can still send me if you want

    submitted by /u/shadeeer
    [link] [comments]

    VRMod at it's finest

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    I'm dissapointed in this community...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    A lot of you won't like what I have to say and that's fine.

    My girlfriend has been getting into video games recently, and I am huge into GMOD, most importantly the RP side. She's been playing more online games like Among Us and Rocket League, and I thought it was about time to show her my favourite one. We played TTT and Murder and it was great fun, but then came the RP servers.

    I'm sure what I'm about to say comes to no shock to a lot of you but saying she was sexually harrassed was the light of it. She was ganged up into corners, saying no means yes, saying they were gonna rape her, to the point where she was near tears and we had to disconnect. I feel stupid for not disconnecting earlier but it all happened very fast. Now I know what the edgy gamers are gonna say "It's just a game! Just log off!" but honestly, fuck off. I have been playing on RP servers for years, absolutely years. I have more than 2k hours, and I had never experienced anything like she had. You can't pass it off as a joke, it's online sexual harrassment. And the admins had absolutely no problems with this either, saying it's apart of the game or whatever.

    I wouldn't be surprised if this has put her off gmod for at least a long while, and there's no excusing it. It reflects badly on the community when a bunch of sweaty 14 year old incels get the hots over a girl and act like barbaric animals who've never seen a crum of pussy, especially when she's just trying to have the same experience as everyone else. I doubt she's gonna be able to even play most RP servers because of this behaviour.

    I know most people on here don't exhibit this behaviour sure, but RP sure does deserve the reputation it gets. I'm not mad I'm just dissapointed, especially since she seemed to really be getting into things before that point. Shame.

    submitted by /u/coolfunkDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having server content issues today?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    I use Nitrous and I was trying to load new content for my server today and every addon failed. I asked Nitrous and they said it was a bug with all hosts right now but I can't find anything on it, is this true?

    Edit: their statement "The workshop errors you are currently facing are currently due to a steam bug that popped up yesterday affecting all servers around the globe, we're waiting on steam and facepunch to push a fix for this."

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Scruffy
    [link] [comments]

    Cough Virus Back Again???

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:02 PM PST

    So I was playing single player again today, and for some reason, when I joined a map, my chat was getting spammed full of coughs. I thought it was just a joke addon so I didn't really pay it any attention. But when I acknowledged it later, I tried to stop it by uninstalling some joke addon like tractor gun or leg gun. Didn't work. Now after researching a little into it, is there a way to stop it? And how did I get it?

    submitted by /u/Routine_Air1704
    [link] [comments]

    How do tf2 hexes work?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I am trying to reacreate this, and I found a hex to do it, but I have no idea how hexes work.

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel