• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Garry's Mod Me and the boys in paradise

    Garry's Mod Me and the boys in paradise


    Me and the boys in paradise

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    he losin him memories

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Has anyone seen this in the gm_flatgrass map?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    Memories - "Bro its 2006" edit

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    This admin kicked someone because

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Help with GMod weapon slots

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:21 AM PST

    Okay so basically i installed some TFA weapon that is a pistol, it should go in the "pistols slot" (.356 and 9mm) but no, it goes to the slot 7 and that is pretty annoying

    My question is: is there any way to edit the slot to put the weapon in the pistols slot?

    submitted by /u/SpyDoNotSayNword
    [link] [comments]

    What if... ������ (Sorry for bad quality I made this on my phone)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Scared of the emptiness in Gmod Maps?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Step 1: Spawn A Male_07 (Give him a gun)

    Step 2: Have Him Join Your Squad

    Step 3: Stay Near Him At All Times

    Boom! Now You Are Safe

    submitted by /u/RecommendationSad485
    [link] [comments]

    HeadCrab playing on his new Xbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Joining takes ages and once I join I get this and cant move and whole server is frozen still. Also takes Ages to launch cause I've to verify it everything HELP

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Everydamntime on gm_black

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    tf did my friend send me

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    The Carl Cult.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    DarkRP is shit and should be removed

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    I was just minding my business when I was RDM'd and the moderator just sat there and watched and the moderator was a 10 year old too and that little cheeky fucker just raided my base and can they even do that

    submitted by /u/AlienRaptor_89
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with a finding the map from an old

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    If anyone has played the game before GMod 13, they may remember the old tutorial videos on the main menu. I'm looking for the map in this video in particular. I thought the map came with the game, but I've been looking for years without being able to find it. If I remember correctly there was also an outside area with a garage and yard. Please help!

    submitted by /u/pogchamp144
    [link] [comments]

    I can't change the aspect ratio, what do I do?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I just got GMOD, I opened it up, changed my resolution, but couldn't change the aspect ratio. It's on 3:4 and I want to change it to 16:9. (if I click apply, nothing happens.) I tried to change it to 16:10 but the same problem occurs. I have the aspect ratio on TF2 to be 16:9, so why can't I change it on GMOD?

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/EmilsRedditPlanet
    [link] [comments]

    Repost for gmod subreddit

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Mod request? or idea at least...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    A Ghost mod! hear me out, if you are killed in any way like the obvious, being shot and such, your health has hit below 0 and... nothing, except if you turn around, there lies your corpse/ragdoll. and your screen is a little different, like a filter or something, now you cant use weapons and stuff, and you are also invisible. Unable to do pretty much anything until you wait, and wait. the longer you exist in this hidden plane, the stronger you grow, able you lift up items, walk threw doors, and so on... eventually being able to "blink" or teleport, be able to be seen by the living, although there may be a cooldown, or something, idk... and maybe possession and some damage dealing method on players. Anyway if you do die and want to skip the whole ghost process then you simply press your kill bind or just type kill in the console and respawn... If your still here then let me know what you think, thought it was a cool idea myself, so yeah.

    submitted by /u/brandonJyG
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a specific version of Prop Hunt

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    So I wanted to figure out the version of prop hunt with rotation lock, without any of the hud changes or anything like. I'm pretty sure the only additional thing is rotation lock but I could be wrong. I think it's probably just a really early version of wolvin's enhanced prop hunt but i just can't find it. Mark is using the version I'm talking about in the video I linked ACT NATURAL... | Prop Hunt #48

    submitted by /u/AbstractCities
    [link] [comments]

    Neo Tokyo

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    how do i get plastics on the spawn menu?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    my friend has things like plastics and ALOT of other props that i don't have and i really wanna know how to get them

    submitted by /u/RadioactiveSterling
    [link] [comments]

    I love making these.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    invisible ragdoll problem

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    (i also posted this on the discussions page foor garrys mod btw) i spawned in some ragdolls and the model and textures are invisible (i can pick up some of them with the physics gun and..... some not, basically they are just invisible lol)

    submitted by /u/Tight-Ad-7469
    [link] [comments]

    G-Man Thingy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel