• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Garry's Mod BEHOLD! The DESKTOP swep!

    Garry's Mod BEHOLD! The DESKTOP swep!


    BEHOLD! The DESKTOP swep!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I tried making a jumping frog. It didn't work quite as expected as gmod's physics won't cooperate, but that's the best I can do.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Big City Night

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Mental break down

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I think I have way too many mods

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    i'm crying rn

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    admin dutys

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    sorry if not allowed,

    im looking for servers that need staff i know the basic's of ulx menu i am a beginner but want to expand my knowledge and gain a rep for being admin on gmod dark rp server or any other server i would eventually like to have my own server but for now if i can help in other servers at making the game flow smoothly and deal with rule breakers and hackers thats a start right ? i do RP at times but i would like to make RP more fun and smoother for people already playing if you would give me the chance to be and admin/staff drop me a message

    thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/chronicxg
    [link] [comments]

    Shooting Kizuna AI

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Weapon leveling system.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    So, I'm currently in the middle of developing a server, a MRP server. My plan is to unlock weapon attachments via leveling up the gun. I.e Gun level 5: (after getting xp through kills and headshots etc) and for example unlocking holographic sight. Is their a mod pack for this or would I have to custom make it?

    submitted by /u/BigMyk99
    [link] [comments]

    Zpevdo.b trojan is in my Gmod files?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I got a alert that threats were found as I started up gmod. The threat was in the Directory as my Gmod files? The file is analytics.dll.

    submitted by /u/ZeaZolf
    [link] [comments]

    I made this a while back.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Vending Machine Cult

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Gmod Launch Error

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Gmod was working fine a week ago. However, when I launch it now it will show a black screen for a second and the icon in my taskbar will show up but then the black screen goes away and just shows my desktop and the icon is still in my taskbar. Please help if you can I need help bad

    Pc Specs:

    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

    Motherboard: Msi b450 Tomahawk max

    Graphics Card: Radeon 5500xt

    submitted by /u/sonicx9876
    [link] [comments]

    Problems With Making a SWEP

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    So I was working on creating a SWEP... And when I tried giving myself the swep through the console, I get the error:

    NULL Entity in GiveNamedItem!

    Any idea what I could do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Joofezille
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember a basic map with 4 houses and a small ocean/bay?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Anyone remember a basic map with 4 houses and a small ocean/bay?

    Ok so this is a long shot, i started playing gmod like 2017, one of the maps i played the most was a map with 4 houses, a street infront and behind them, and then infront of the houses was a ocean/bay, it was a really basic map but i liked it alot, i prob racked up my first 100 hours on that map and for some reason i stopped playing it and like a year later i got a new pc and i wiped my laptop, so i lost any screenshots of me playing on the map and for a while i forgot about it but every now and then ill remember the map and spend an hour or two trying to find it before giving up, last time i made a post on steam but no use, If you remember this map/ know the name please tell me, i will insert a crudely drawn layout of the map, (and yes i know it could have been deleted by the maker)

    what i remember about the map ^

    submitted by /u/Anarchist09878
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most fun Gmod Servers

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I have been wanting to play gmod servers for a while now but I cant find any that are fun.

    submitted by /u/ChadChong
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment launcher from Doom Eternal in gmod

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Great Days!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    We're recreating Among Us in Garry's Mod!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Flat Grass Scene

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Looking for a Airtillery addon

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I used to have a addon that added cannons and nukes (highly detailed) which you would manually load and fire. But i cant seem to find it so can anyone help ? Btw it had nukes and big ass bombs by itself too (Those may be a part of another addon but if you know those ill accept that as well)

    submitted by /u/Piyaniist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel