• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Garry's Mod Proof that Microscopic Life exists in Gmod.

    Garry's Mod Proof that Microscopic Life exists in Gmod.


    Proof that Microscopic Life exists in Gmod.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Best thing I’ve seen yet

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Guys help Garfield is purging everything in flame oh god oh fuck

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Taking flight with the physics gun

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    POV: You're the last prop

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    i call this one "just your average sitcom living room scene"

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Counter Terrorism

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    male_09 needs his melons

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Game crashes when I join

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Every time I try to load into a Garry's Mod server, the game loads in, I can move, but my screen is stuck on the loading screen with the grey backdrop and the logo. How do I fix this?

    [edit: i added a video of it]

    https://reddit.com/link/ij943z/video/gfzx6n10k3k51/player

    submitted by /u/frozenhotpocke
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to download every common map of gmod somewhere?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    So I got the game today and started playing, I have been having a blast so far! Extremely funny game, however its kind of annoying to be downloading every single map each time I join a server. Is there a page or something where I can get a collection of maps so I can have at least every common map downloaded and avoid having to download them when joining the server? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HyperionZero04
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like Gmod has incredible potential, but I don't know where I should start

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I've been playing TF2 for a long time and recently got Gmod. But I can't find a gamemod which I enjoy. I've tried the following:

    Zombie Survival - boring and laggy

    Star Wars RP - requires to complete a giant test. And from what I've seen on YT there are no massive planetary battles

    Fnaf mod (not RP) - one person watches cams and others...watch him?

    DarkRP - for some reason I always had 40 fps, despite having more in all other games

    And for each gamemod you need to download like 8 GB of data, so I can't jump freely between them

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/IE_LISTICK
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I'd share my bastard creation with you guys... Pretty sure their first hit was No Sleep Till Borealis

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Get Botspinned lol

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    How do I make a linear mission with scripted events similar to HL2 standalone mods?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm looking to make something like a linear Call of Duty campaign mission where the player is moving through a modern war/battle with npcs and scripted events and achieving objectives. The objectives would be implied and immersive like in HL2.

    One example of a scripted section: an enemy NPC tank/bunker has the player pinned down. The player needs to call in an airstrike on the tank in order to progress. They would run from cover to cover until they reached the dead ally's laptop/radio in order to call in the airstrike.

    I'm new to the source engine but am a somewhat decent programmer, so scripting it all shouldn't be too hard once I learn the Hammer Editor, LUA and source in general.

    I want to use addons from the workshop and use the map as a center point to hold all references/resources together. I want to use custom props, custom weapons, custom npcs and customs entities. I'd like to keep it all within gmod.

    How could one go about something like this?

    submitted by /u/HariTerra
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm new to the gmod community, and I'm glad to be here. While I don't actually have gmod because I don't have the money, I think that it looks fun and I can't wait for the day I can get it!

    submitted by /u/DominArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, anyone know any gmod animators for hire?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Base flattened in SECONDS! (See how nature hates humans!) #DestroyEarth #Marsforever Ogodlol

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Fire Nation

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Now how is gordon gonna get outta this one?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    me: mom can I have the Mad Max Interceptor? mom: no we have the Mad Max Interceptor at home. Mad Max Interceptor at home:

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Any way to “Clear Inventory” with a command or after death? I keep respawning with a full load out on my back and on my waist, this has never happened before, is it map specific? Thanks.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel