• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Garry's Mod i shot a NPC and i got a sad face with a third eye

    Garry's Mod i shot a NPC and i got a sad face with a third eye


    i shot a NPC and i got a sad face with a third eye

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    sky looks pretty nice

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Naval Play GamePlay and Content Update.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Resistance Trader

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Zinogre vs. Hydralisk

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Idk, I thought this looked good

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Crash Aftermath

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    i recreated my first garry's mod video from 7 years ago, i think it turned out alright, but you can definitely tell the cringe from the video i was mocking is still apparent.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    My favorite thing to do in gmod is make scenes! (Or renders, whatever it’s called) I made this for a friend!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Help i done messed up something

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I fucked up by imputing this command

    say" ';quit load_function/lua";UnloadLua protection.lua || admin_commands.lua; exec defualt;_restart protection

    can you help me fix this )':

    submitted by /u/JamesKerman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod/modpack that helps make a singleplayer rpg experience, as in stats and other type of progression

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Basically, something that makes SP sandbox have a bit more of a goal, and hopefully something that works "globally", as in being able to work with any extra addons (maybe something that gives you exp for killing any npcs in general with any weapon? don't know if something like that exists or not) Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/albertoacv
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know if it's safe to join a server and download maps that doesn't have any bad pc stuff in it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Sorry if I sound clueless, iirc it happened to my friend a couple years back, either way I just want to try and play the game once again.

    submitted by /u/littlewitchlol
    [link] [comments]

    Fount my ragdoll when he spawns with coat collison but he is broken as heck like this, can only be seen certain ways and i still don't know how to fix him

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Gmod freezes and lags.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    So, I've played gmod for years and never had any issues. Now suddenly, I get major frame drops and freezes. I tried deleting all my addons, and my workshop only has 9 addons so workshop isn't an issue. I think the new updates screwed something up, and lua takes 5-10 minutes to start and it's seriously getting annoying. Any ideas? I even did a file check through steam. I changed my settings to low and changed my resolution to the lowest setting and I still lag.

    submitted by /u/DannyPhantom998
    [link] [comments]

    Is this video posted by Trump made in Gmod?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Wrong keyboard inputs on gmod

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Help please, whenever I type something on the chat it types the wrong character, for example if I press "O" it types "/" and that makes me unable to talk with other people or to write something, controls are fine and i'm playing on Ubuntu 20.04 I have no idea what should I change because my keyboard settings are fine.

    submitted by /u/mwuo1
    [link] [comments]

    Friend has issues with discord and gmod

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    My friend got the game a while ago and has a weird issue. His game otherwise lags but runs smoothly when he is discord screen sharing. Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Jackson_Smith_1955
    [link] [comments]

    Tanks and vehicles

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    No pics rn but has anyone else gone through the whole (I've never made a vehicle before to I've made eight types of tanks and cars?) Cause recently I've gone mad with how many ideas I have for vehicles.

    submitted by /u/soijustwanaseethisap
    [link] [comments]

    gmod meme

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find the map "Blue Hills" on Steam Workshop?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    It's found in this video by Peter Knetter, it's not that mall at the start( though that would be nice), but a hilly map with a base at the middle of the plains. When I try searching for it, I just get saves and dupes.

    submitted by /u/Theopold1
    [link] [comments]

    Does any1 know when it's gonna be on offer

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Does any1 know when gmod is gonna be on offer or if not what about when is steam gonna have its next sale

    submitted by /u/brado1015
    [link] [comments]

    Texas chainsaw massacre parody

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel