• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Garry's Mod A work in Progress Build hope you like.

    Garry's Mod A work in Progress Build hope you like.


    A work in Progress Build hope you like.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Drew my custom PAC3 character in MediBang. pretty happy with it!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Social Distancing

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    My first time making cinematic scenes. Give me a feedback! :)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I'm not really good at photography in GMOD but I thought this looks nice

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    We had a 3 image filmmaking task about our life in lockdown, thought I'd post my attempt here

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to get steam to install the mods correctly? I really don’t want to click the download button for all of my mods...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Unable to click anything on the Garry's Mod main menu

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    So I'm having this issue as of recently installing Garry's Mod to where I'm not able to click anything in the main menu. Sometimes it will just outright not allow me to click anything and other times the main menu will function normally for only a few seconds and then revert back to not allowing me to click anything. This is also the case for Steam Overlay. I can use Shift+Tab to open Steam Overlay, but I'm not able to click anything in Steam Overlay. However, I can close Steam Overlay using Shift+Tab again. Anyways, here's what I've tried for troubleshooting:

    • Killing game via Task Manager and Process Explorer
    • Suspending and killing "awesomium_process.exe" which runs when the game runs
    • Disabling Discord overlay for just the game and in general (I always play with it off anyways)
    • Uninstalling the game
    • Using "FactoryReset-GMod.bat" located in the game's directory to reset all settings, etc.
    • Restarting my PC
    • Disabling my antivirus
    • Starting the game at a lower resolution
    • Unsubscribing from all Workshop items
    • Verifying integrity of game files via Steam
    • Limiting my background processes to the smallest amount that I can
    • Removing all launch parameters from Garry's Mod (I usually have the "-novid" parameter active)

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jn14ytOdFLKfd9i
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Gullets - A co-op roguelike gamemode!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    harrypotterRP - What are galleons for?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Just got gmod wanted to play prophunt, its pretty fun.

    always been curious about harrypotterRP, going to classes all the time gets kinda boring so i cant really play it for very long..

    My question though is what are galleons for? theres an f-4 menu for skins for people from the movies.

    I was hoping for cosmetic items galore, Hair, Faces, Wands, Clothes ect... Am i missing something or is it really just simplistic as f?

    submitted by /u/urieaal
    [link] [comments]

    Yet Another Map for GMod

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Yet Another Map for GMod

    A normal picture of a normal house

    I have made another map for Garry's Mod.

    It is perfectly normal and it has nothing interesting in it.

    Go inside and see how perfectly normal it is.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2083964703

    I made a horror map for GMod. I tried to make it look like it was an indie game made on Unity, but I ended up making it look like it came from Roblox.

    The horror on this map is subtle, you might even miss some of the 'scares'.

    Let me know if you have any questions about this map.

    Also, the pictures are supposed to be purple.

    😁

    submitted by /u/TheBillinator3000
    [link] [comments]

    Missing file downloads

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Can I ask a question? Who the hell fucked up the downloading system recently? Because it's taking forever to enter a server, and I've already done the same old blah blah blah uninstall reinstall shit and the herp de derp unsubscribe to the addons and that didn't do donkey dick either.

    My apologies for the anger but I'm furious that I can't even get on one server without it taking 3 hours or so even on a FUCKING VANILLA SERVER!!!

    submitted by /u/youngzelda
    [link] [comments]

    Poor frames on CS:GO Danger Zone maps

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Why and how? It's not my PC, these specs OBLITERATE this game RTX 2080 i7-8700k 16 Gigs of DDR4 Ram

    submitted by /u/OzDman28
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any vanilla Zombie Survival servers that have a decent-ish population?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Not a big fan of all the extra stuff on the other servers. I just want to have a simple match with more than 5 people

    submitted by /u/D34d_ly_DuD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good car properties editor for TDM

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I want to edit the TDM cars properties like speed and such, is there an addon for that?

    submitted by /u/mimecraftsteve
    [link] [comments]

    1 of my submission for the contest

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Unwelcome

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    My submission to the Background Contest: Agent 07

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    When I try to join my friend from steam it says server not responding

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    My friend hosted a server on gmod and when I went to join him, it said server not responding.. Really I don't know how to join my friends on gmod but I thought it was as easy as clicking join game on steam. How do I join my friends game?

    submitted by /u/That-Broski
    [link] [comments]

    Model thread: FP edition

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    If anyone has any models that have since ceased to exist due to the facepunch tragedy, post them below. All models welcome, requests welcome. resurrect the models!

    submitted by /u/viktor-reznov0308
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend good material packs?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Made this on my new subreddit!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel