• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Garry's Mod *Rust exists* Facepunch

    Garry's Mod *Rust exists* Facepunch


    *Rust exists* Facepunch

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I spy two soldiers, a rocket, a key, a lighthouse, and a spotted doggy

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Passports (still learning, but this one turned out alright, made a B&W version too just cause.)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hard Landing

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    My friend is playing gmod for the first time and is so funny

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Can anyone help finding a obscure(?) map?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    The map I'm looking for was a large bottomless pit, I think the map was called something like "the_pit" or "gm_thepit" with a version prefix, v1.something or v2.

    It was a pretty big map, with a giant concrete pit in the middle of an ocean, it had pipes leading away from the pit and off into the skybox, if you fell down the pit there were pipes and planks everywhere with water leaking from cracks in the walls, and catwalks along the sides, if you fell long enough you'd get teleported into another pit, it was further underground with a small rocky cave inside, and another dark pit below, if you continued falling through the pit you'd then get into a detail-less stone tube in pitch black, and then whenever you were getting close to falling to the bottom of the pit you would be teleported back to the top, so you'd fall forever.

    I was subscribed to it for a while but it just disappeared one day and I can't find it. It was my favourite map and I'm kinda sad it's gone, I've got a feeling the map maker removed it and if I can't get it back I'd at-least like to know why.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Tak
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t blood decal mods working?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I've tried so many mods and none of them work, every single time it's just the default low-poly one and I don't know what could be messing with it. I've got no mods that could even possibly interfere with blood decals and all of the times I've tried to use blood decal mods I've never had two (meaning I never had any conflicting mods). Is there some reason this is happening? Like some sort of update to gmod that messed it up?

    submitted by /u/miamimodder
    [link] [comments]

    murder server pointshop issue

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    due to the murder gamemode, anything that is equipped in the pointshop always resets beginning of round. i need to know if there's a file i need to look into / lines to change so playermodels from the shop dont change back to the default murder models -

    i would appreciate some help on this, i've been doing a lot of trial and error for about two days and now im here 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

    submitted by /u/mizunaluna
    [link] [comments]

    I can't play at all, i used to be able to play but there's no options to any more, idk what happened

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Source Mod Makers Be Like:

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Large "agency" map?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I wanted to try using cs_angency on a serv I go on but the owner said it wouldn't be added, maybe its because of the size? If so is there a large map similar to agency?

    submitted by /u/Reddit_from_Eniac
    [link] [comments]

    Metro Barrel (my very first gmod video)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    What map is being shown here? Any ideas how I can find out?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So I made this in Gmod. I'm not submitting it for the contest but I thought it was cool so I put it here.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    People really be doin the gmod dark rp name change to hide from ban irl

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    The Paycheck Crew go on an epic adventure to rob their local bank!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I'm coming for you, gordon, My Old Friend.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    NPCs not attacking me when in cars

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I noticed that when you get inside of a car the NPCs will stop fighting you and it takes away all the fun and chase I was wondering if there was a way to make them attack you even when you are in a car?

    submitted by /u/G_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Mods are just reinstalling themselves every time I boot up the game

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I boot up Gmod and I get met with the game reinstalling 35 mods and I can't even use them afterwards

    submitted by /u/Beardie-Boi-420
    [link] [comments]

    How Girls Handle Simps

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Intrusion

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    What the hell did I just do? (Earrape Warning)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel