• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Garry's Mod [Gmod] Crazy Hotel (I was going to submit this for the Garry's Mod Background contest but for some reason it won't let me so i posted it here)

    Garry's Mod [Gmod] Crazy Hotel (I was going to submit this for the Garry's Mod Background contest but for some reason it won't let me so i posted it here)


    [Gmod] Crazy Hotel (I was going to submit this for the Garry's Mod Background contest but for some reason it won't let me so i posted it here)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Was screwing around and thought this was a good picture

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Engine Error, I recently downloaded 4 weapon addons, and this happens when i try to load into any map

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I used 3 year old screenshots to make a gif and it kinda looks like found footage

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Pizza Overdose

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Turned my Gmod into some FPS game

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Me after my friend destroys my stupid creation for the third time

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Derelict Chambers

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    It’s Surgery Time!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hard landing (Work in Progress)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Finally! some love is (hopefully) being given to CityRP once again

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Rp downtown tits v2 missing certain ceiling textures. How do I fix that?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I'm getting back into gmod again and I think I downloaded everything to play but on Rp_downtown_tits_v2 I'm missing certain ceiling textures only. I cant find a fix anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Trainfullofcats
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod screenshot again

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Celebrating May the 4th

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Today, I "belly laughed" for the first time in forever.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I recently decided to start using soundboards while playing online video games and my god is it fun. I don't usually like talking to people through voice-chat, but being able to communicate / interact with people vocally without having to actually talk is pretty entertaining, I actually enjoy it. Anyway, here's what got me laughing - I was playing "Gmod", messing around in a dark RP server, when a virus outbreak event started. To make the most of it, I loaded up a soundboard full of coughs and went about coughing on everything that moved. About 8 coughs in, another player approaches me and I hear (in what must have been the most northern british, prepubescent voice I've ever heard) - "OI! Stop coughin' on me, u pussy".

    It was super unexpected and cracked me up. 10/10 would virtually cough on strangers again.

    submitted by /u/NoizeSODA
    [link] [comments]

    DarkRP

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I don't understand the general idea of most DarkRP. What's the progression? I just don't understand.

    submitted by /u/Dipper_Pines_is_here
    [link] [comments]

    Something that i made on gmod today

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Me and my friend were bored so we made a dumb video (i'm new to making this kinda thing btw)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Revival Halo RP has been exposed (one of the most popular RP Servers, and the Top Halo RP server)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Revival servers higher has been exposed, they DDoS other RP servers to not have any competence, it was rumoured before that they engaged in this type of stuff, but there never was any actual hard proof.

    This is not a witch hunt or anything, just warning you guys of the illegal stuff this server could get in, if they in fact, plan to DDoS other servers (as they have done in the past), this is just so that if you are planning to make an RP server related to Halo, you be aware of these people and their corrupt Staff/ Owner.

    These 2 videos below expose one of the higher staff members being sent by the Server owner in order to contract a guy to DDoS / Remove other servers and individuals...

    Part 1 - https://youtu.be/MCbvJzPiuHc

    Part 2 - https://youtu.be/WnkAv__tn6I

    ( I expect revival members to see this and downvote it, they have done this in the past)

    submitted by /u/--Sentient--
    [link] [comments]

    RED FOREVER!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Change Avatar in multiplayer game?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Was just wondering if anyone can give me a hand. I know how to change my avatar in the sandbox, but when playing TTT I cannot change it, everyone else has their own avatars though. Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/JackMalii
    [link] [comments]

    certain TF2 maps won't load for me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    i have a good PC, it can run the game at the highest settings with no problem, so i don't think it's the issue

    but for some reason, my game will indefinitely hang on "Loading Resources" on certain TF2 maps (eg. plr_bananabay) and i have to sign out of the computer because the window is frozen on top

    verifying the game files fixed nothing, reinstalling all addons did nothing, reinstalling the game entirely fixed nothing

    submitted by /u/iguanapaya
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding a video

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Help finding a video

    I couldn't figure out whether to post this in the TF2 subreddit or here, so...

    Can someone help me find the name of a gmod animation?

    I have gif of the first few seconds here, for reference:

    https://i.redd.it/y0ur9x8lxuw41.gif

    submitted by /u/KaijuCakes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel