• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Garry's Mod Some 'art' I made, I hope you enjoy.

    Garry's Mod Some 'art' I made, I hope you enjoy.


    Some 'art' I made, I hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Delivery.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    "Echo- 1! ENGAGE ENGAGE!"

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Sorry that I dont know how gmod works lol

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I have 3 questions about gmod hope you can help. So first there is this hl1 vox addon and I have created a few voxes for hl1 so I sant to import them into the mod but I cant find the folder to put in the boxes and putting them in hl1 folder doesnt work. So I'm sure your familiar with a certain new gmod web series. And in it on of the character forces a hl1 bathroom door to open but the way it opens is like a sliding door and its hilarious how do I do this. And I know what a swep is but why is it called a swep

    submitted by /u/Sheepism
    [link] [comments]

    Stalker

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Afghanistan

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can commission someone to make a player model?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I'd like to get a player model created, however, last time I did this I used the face facepunch forums, they've since been shut down, is there any other reliable forums or subreddits perhaps where I can get something like this

    submitted by /u/CMDRLtCanadianJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble mounting CSS. I've been following https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=284329110 and i'm stuck at the "vpk" step. Would anyone be able to help?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I dont know how to get a good collection of addons

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I have searched a lot of times add-ons an i always end up whit 12 mods that add the same weapons (ex: 12 ak47) or just npc that don't do anything mods that are just full of errors or maps that are just trash i just want to know ho to find a good amount of mods that are good and thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sand_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    The Termisoldier 2: Hatless Day

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    First time doing a gmod image (art?). Heavy helping scout from getting killed by zombies. Constructive criticism welcome!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    i'm an gmod animation maker (beginer one), not popular but tell me how can i improve quality of animations

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    i like doing gmod animations, and like to improve it, tell me your methods,techincs and tips that i can use, but i may tell some tips to you if you reply (share tips)

    (idk if this post should have flair of disscusion or help, but i just ask)

    there may be not that much gmod animators (doesn't matter if u popular or nyet), but i want discuss it with people, not just find how to do this in google or youtube

    example of my animation:

    https://reddit.com/link/gt6arq/video/xae0ebysit151/player

    submitted by /u/SaikyoWeaponsGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a mountain map

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm looking for maps with really high mountains as I am working on a project that would essentially be like a Mount Everest RP, I'm wondering if anyone knows of good, mountain maps or if it's even possible to build a map with a mountain that could take a while to climb. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CaptainTR8R
    [link] [comments]

    Some little planets you can walk around on

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    NPC Replacers Seems to not Work Anymore

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I've decided to play G-Mod again. I had subscribed to a G-Man NPC replacer on the workshop and I even got a NPC replacer from HL2 for Alyx, but for some reason, neither replacers work. Has the filepath used for the default Valve models in Gmod been changed after a recent update, or does the game end up always using the files loaded straight from the vpk files for HL2 instead of workshop files and loose files?

    submitted by /u/SteamSSBBVRChatGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Prop hunt & hide and seek

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I have no clue how to install custom maps and skins for the likes of prop hunt and hide and seek, like VanossGaming does because he always seems to have a new map every video and i have no clue, Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/hamburgerhelper69_
    [link] [comments]

    When using 'ply:SetBodygroup()' in DarkRP modification, my bodygroups arnen't changing.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    This is really confusing me, because I have no errors in my server console, and I even used https://csite.io/tools/gmod-darkrp-job to generate the code:

    TEAM_THIEF = DarkRP.createJob("Thief", { color = Color(255, 0, 0, 255), model = { "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_01s1.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_01s2.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_02.mdl" , "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_02s1.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_02s2.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_03.mdl" , "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_03s1.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_07s2.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_04.mdl" , "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_04s2.mdl", "models/dizcordum/citizens/playermodels/pm_male_07s1.mdl" }, description = [[You are a thief, you go steal stuff from people!]], weapons = {"itemstore_pickup", "lockpick", "csgo_falchion"}, command = "thief", max = 0, salary = 0, admin = 0, vote = false, hasLicense = false, candemote = false, category = "Underworld", PlayerSpawn = function(ply) ply:SetBodygroup(0, 8) ply:SetBodygroup(1, 7) ply:SetBodygroup(2, 1) ply:SetBodygroup(3, 1) end }) 

    When I spawn, I am just given the player model with no extra bodygroups, which is really odd. Any help with this would be really appreciated and thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jambo2486
    [link] [comments]

    The heavy eats too many burgers and dies alone in his metal shack

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Opinions?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Getting demoted in milataryrp/StarWars rp

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello i have a problem with every single time I get promoted a few hours later I just randomly get banned and demoted because of something I did a long time ago if I even see if it's an accident they won't believe me and they basically show no mercy to me I'm really sad and mad about this because it works real I work so hard to get that rank I even enjoyed it but no I'm not even allowed to enjoy it that's what they're saying seriously though please help me

    submitted by /u/nazisovietboi
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime I shoot an NPC my hands and my weapon lose color. How do I fix this problem?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    After updating the game, I can't see sprays anymore.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel