• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Garry's Mod im getting tired of all the trevor henderson shit on youtube. i cant even search gmod without the first 2 videos being about some sPoOky SNPCS on DrGBase

    Garry's Mod im getting tired of all the trevor henderson shit on youtube. i cant even search gmod without the first 2 videos being about some sPoOky SNPCS on DrGBase


    im getting tired of all the trevor henderson shit on youtube. i cant even search gmod without the first 2 videos being about some sPoOky SNPCS on DrGBase

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Can someone help me fix this?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Help with gmod addons?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm not the best with gmod or technical stuff, so does anyone know if downloading a playermodel gives a ragdoll of that playermodel, and if not, how do i turn said playermodel into a ragdoll?

    submitted by /u/SleepyNerdzInc
    [link] [comments]

    Any good darkrp servers?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    After one of my favorite servers closed down i could never find another one like it. Any good US servers that are active?

    submitted by /u/Snowbosss
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod crashes when I join a game

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Whenever I join a game in gmod, either single player or multiplayer, gmod crashes without an error message. Could this be a problem with graphics or my GPU or anything else? Please help if you can

    submitted by /u/Campbell265
    [link] [comments]

    yesterday i was playing gmod with my friend and we caused an invasion of purple guys, then we decided to build a lab and investigate about the purple guys, i wanted to take a screenshot but i got distracted, so i recreated it:

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Found footage of a sandvich struggling through Hoovy gang-rape before getting torn apart few hours later.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Poor Sonic WTF

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Bulletproofing?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    What makes an object bulletproof? Is is certain materials, certain thicknesses, or a combination?

    submitted by /u/omfgnomynamedoesntfi
    [link] [comments]

    An open letter about my feelings towards Gmod as it is these days

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I remember when I first heard of Gmod over ten years ago. I was exposed to it by some of the veterens of the animating community back then like Rubberfruit, minifett, ARMaster, and so on. I remember begging my dad to buy it for me because I was about 8 or 9 years old at the time. It was the first steam game I had ever got and I sunked hundreds of hours into it.

    I think I spent most of my time in singleplayer more than mulitplayer, though there were some really cool servers back then that I remember playing on. But as time went on, I simply got bored of gmod. I was moving on to other games and I didn't have the same drive to play Gmod as much as I used tom I still occassionally came back from time to time and I remember getting back in more when Gmod 13 came out. But yet again, I couldn't help but drift away from Gmod.

    I think one of the main reasons for me is that the multiplayer has become oversaturated with DarkRP and TTT to the point it's basically the only thing people play. Perhaps Youtubers could be part of the reason for this, but I don't think they are completely to blame.

    The other issue is, it's running on an engine that I feel is starting to show its age. I can't wait for when the sdk for Source 2 offically comes out, and Gmod 2 as well.

    So in all, I still love this game very much, but I don't know if it can keep me as entertained as much as it used to back in the day.

    submitted by /u/VolkswagenBeatle
    [link] [comments]

    DEFCON slave RP

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what happened to this server? I'm just curious because it used to be super active and now it's gone.

    submitted by /u/drGisHot
    [link] [comments]

    What fun things can i do ?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Single Player is boring and in multiplayer servers i need to wait about 15 Minutes until everything is downloaded.

    submitted by /u/AlexXx42069
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Images

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Having trouble with custom roles

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Been trying to get Town Of Terror working on my Gmod server, ideally just for the jester, but we've been running into an issue every time I log in to the server. The console claims there's a Lua error:

    [Town Of Terror (More roles for TTT)] gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/cl_targetid.lua:54: attempt to call global 'GetJesterstate' (a nil value)

    1. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/cl_targetid.lua:54

    Any help would be appreciated, guys! This is my first time properly using a Gmod server so I'm still learning.

    submitted by /u/TheExtremeToast
    [link] [comments]

    RCON and Linux

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So I've been struggling with some stuff while trying to host a SRCDS. Bascially found that for some reason, even though 27015/tcp and 27015/udp are open, gmod isn't listening to 27015/tcp (the RCON port). I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

    Found this thread where it seems like this only happens on Linux: https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/2646360117215769639/

    submitted by /u/geo-e
    [link] [comments]

    "Server not responding"

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hello, my friend is trying to join my game but keeps getting this message. Any idea how to fix this? Help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/PengoS77
    [link] [comments]

    pov:your a shadow and are about to be killed by joker skull and fox

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Redemption [Canon Shorts Episode 5 Season Finale] [Gmod Test animation]

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Get Material Name under Crosshair to Clipboard

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I´m searching for a way to get the current Material i´m looking at to Clipboard. But i´m not sure really where to start.
    I believe there was a console command which does this kind of thing. I think about a way to maybe add this to a Custom Weapon.
    Or is there an addon already which maybe does this kind of thing?

    submitted by /u/Wolfen459
    [link] [comments]

    On fragplays

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Is it legal?

    I really don't want to buy CSS for textures

    submitted by /u/PengoS77
    [link] [comments]

    orange hunter bug

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    for some reason, all hunter models (both from the NPC and the ragdolls) have turned orange! I also get theis error in the console:

    MDLCache: rendering_regression_test_hunter_animations.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 48, expected 48)

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1030706086620286685/8EE14FE644901CB32C0E0F6C0BD4AB7F7D5265CC/

    any idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Padex98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel