• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Garry's Mod DON'T FUCK WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM!

    Garry's Mod DON'T FUCK WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM!


    DON'T FUCK WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Just did this one. Can you relate?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    The odd look

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    How did- what?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    A Moment of Peace

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Ashokan Farewell

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Anyone here good at making maps?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Hey I'm looking for someone to help me create a map for a new type of RP server.

    submitted by /u/Alpharius_or_am_I
    [link] [comments]

    Garry's Mod photography is fun andI'm just getting into the basic stuff. So here's a dying combine grunt's perspective.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Why are there THREE DarkRP categories??

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Metal Gear Scout

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Made my first gmod artwork happy how it came out! Still have a lot to learn though.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Are there any addons for a flyable spaceship with a detailed interior?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    So basically I'm searching for an addon that would be a spaceship you can fly that also has a detailed interior that you can walk around in. I've been searching for one, but I haven't had much luck. If anyone could link me one, that'd be awesome!

    submitted by /u/SekaLolaKato
    [link] [comments]

    No traveling this Memorial Day, But thanks to GMod I can still visit the beach!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    What are some small-medium sized maps I can play hide and seek with my friends on in gmod.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have been playing a lot of hide and seek recently but we're having trouble finding new maps. Anyone have any suggestions for good popular ttt, rp or murder maps, or just anything we can play hide and seek on. Preferably ones that have cool secrets for us to find.

    submitted by /u/True_Emu
    [link] [comments]

    Old World Blues

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Studio Map

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me find or know of a good Recording Studio map. Not a news studio but a Music Recording Studio map. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

    submitted by /u/Rixhkingx
    [link] [comments]

    Wiremod

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Im trying to use the wire mod to create a studio in gmod. How do I go about using the speakers to stream audio from youtube or soundcloud. How do I connect the speakers to the PC and how can I connect multiple. I just installed the Wiremod and I don't know how to use it at all. Would appreciate if I could get a tutorial. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Rixhkingx
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I been trying to work this out

    I contacted the devs on the discord server

    They can't help I tried contacting the creator of the mod

    Nothing works

    Here's my issue

    Requesting texture value from var $basetexture which is not a texture value (material : model s/mj/_dbdnea eyeball_r and _l

    If Anyone wants to help

    This subreddit is dead no one can help I'm honestly gonna breakdown and have a stroke

    Vaildation doesn't even work it detected stuff but the issue remains

    submitted by /u/fellowredditorhello
    [link] [comments]

    Chell N' Mel

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So I am gonna ask this question again

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Can someone help me I have a issue that for some reason when I download a panic attack or iron bomber model from the workshop their textures are glitched, while if I spawn the tf2 c_model it gets back to the normal, I'm trying to find a way to fix it because I am using an addon that have these 2 weapons ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=772885982 ), it would be pretty cool you you all helped me to fix the nostromo napalmer missing textures too! And the icon the textures of the mod!(they are missing textures)

    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/KYdkgRG

    submitted by /u/MrEggHead2007
    [link] [comments]

    I need opinions on my pfp

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    bind m5

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    act dance

    submitted by /u/yeetusdeletjs
    [link] [comments]

    How do I save an NPC’s health?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    The title is a bit unclear, so let me explain. When an NPC is damaged and I save, loading the save returns the NPC to full health. Additionally, if I use addons to alter the NPC's health, loading a save resets everything to default settings. I assume all this is a result of the weird way Gmod saves things, but is there any way to prevent this?

    submitted by /u/JoeShmoe818
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel