• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Garry's Mod Charlie Squad.

    Garry's Mod Charlie Squad.


    Charlie Squad.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Standing proud after a day of hard work...

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Horror/Adventure Map Help

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember a horror/adventure map that starts with you crashing your car and being unable to sprint and ends with you getting on a train?

    submitted by /u/shialaka
    [link] [comments]

    Day\Night

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Me and The B̷̧̧̲̘̲̠̮̬̖͙͉͎̩̘̘̼̘̒͐͌̐̒̇̅̿́̒̿̔̄̾̈́͛̋͌́͜ǫ̵̨͙̻̳̦̼̟̮̫̤̣̪̮͚̘̰̙͈̭͛͒͐̈͒͆͝_Me Stuck In Dream World

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Anyone know any fun weapon mods?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I'm just looking to mess around in single player. So give me some cool weapon addons! I don't care if it's Op, silly, broken, badass, anything. Just wanna expand my arsenal lol

    submitted by /u/Mysterygameboy
    [link] [comments]

    "Outnumbered again.."

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    he has kermited murder

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Im looking for a good dark rp server (uk)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    i want a server were there isnt admin abuse and where you dont get banned for 4 weeks for roleplaying as your role this actually happend, yeah i want a good uk dark rp server any answers will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PickyPopcorn
    [link] [comments]

    Im not admin in singleplayer?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    For some reason i cant spawm nextbots and certain items and it has the yellow shield thing. How am i not admin in a singleplayer sandbox?

    submitted by /u/cardbox_plus
    [link] [comments]

    I have always wanted to play Gmod and I just bought it today. I would love some help or tips on how I can learn to play this game and be able to have fun.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I tried to research what I needed in order to play on RP servers and such but I have no clue and am absolutely lost. Some help pointing me in the right direction would definitely be appreciated. I only bought Gmod and nothing else. Thank you either way!

    submitted by /u/CrappyCigarReviews
    [link] [comments]

    .lua Help - A simple "flash" script when healing

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hi there, I'm not much of a .lua coder but I want to do a little script that creates a transparent flash when picking up health. Very simple, it's just a relief indicator. Is anyone able to offer their knowledge on where to start?

    submitted by /u/CrunchySoap
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you guys!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Running a dedicated server, having trouble with players downloading BSPs from it

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I've set up a dedicated server and it plays well except players had to download the fat BSP file of the map from the server, and that took a long time for each player for one single map, which isn't very cool.

    This is a map we've been playing a lot on before without a dedicated server, and every player already had its GMA version taken from the workshop. In fact, I extracted from that very same GMA file the BSP file running on the dedicated server.

    So since it was such an ordeal for just one map, I can't really think using the dedicated server to switch between loads of map to be viable.

    Most likely I'm not set up right, maybe I can have the server use GMAs directly, maybe something else I'm missing?

    Halp /r/gmod!

    submitted by /u/aMiningShibe
    [link] [comments]

    Price and ghost.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Game can't find TF2/HL2/Source maps

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    The title is currently my problem. When I launch the game, I can't load into a TF2 map, for example. They just aren't listed in the map list despite being checked. I have tried reinstallinf the games and verifying their files, but it doesn't work. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Hamster6041
    [link] [comments]

    Been away for GMod for some time now and coming back i cant join any servers?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Ive tried the cache thing and re downloding but every time im about to join a server i crash. Im so annoyed tried it on two different PCs same issues twice

    submitted by /u/SquanchyLad
    [link] [comments]

    Server Ranking

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how exactly the server ranking system works?

    submitted by /u/Holiday_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Customising Models

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Ok, So i want to customise a playermodel i have found on the workshop, my main priority is changing the clothing of the model. say i found another model with a similar body build, is there anyone that would be able to put the clothing texture of one model on to the other one? please contact me if you can help.

    submitted by /u/Sickrocker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a map that might have been removed from Workshop.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    It was either a Prop Hunt, Deathmatch or CS map but I can't recall exactly.

    The map was a film set of a sunny beach resort with two main buildings.

    The front area was the resort with beach, buildings etc. while the back area was the film set, separated with painted wooden walls etc.

    I'm not sure if the map was removed from workshop or if I simply unsubscribed. Would be cool if anyone has pointers! It could have been a port of a custom CS:GO map for all I know.

    submitted by /u/Foreskin_Heretic
    [link] [comments]

    SPACE HORSE

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Playermodel glitch.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Playermodel glitch.

    So I've been making this player model for gmod for some time and I can't seem to get the hands to work properly with the arms.

    The glitch.

    I appreciate any help with this.

    submitted by /u/Memed101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel