• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Garry's Mod Prop hunt is fun

    Garry's Mod Prop hunt is fun


    Prop hunt is fun

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Tactical Ragdoll Deployed

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Kleiner walking Lamarr and Vortigaunt walking houndeye

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    How much costs the clothings of average dark rp mafia player

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    this is definitely not supposed to happen

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    What Does Marcellus Wallace Look Like, but I poorly remade it in gmod.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Rebuilding a car

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Simon Henriksson

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    The server browser shows very few servers and players. Albeit it does show large amount of unreachable servers, is this normal?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    what i done!!!?!?!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Does anyone know what map this is? It looks really cool and I want to get it :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Initialize all games systems

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    It's stuck on on the loading screen everytime I lunch Gmod and it still says Initialize all games systems i deleted all my addons I verified integrity of the games files I deleted it and installed it and still please Help Me i love this game and I would love to play it again!

    submitted by /u/Otherwise_Command_18
    [link] [comments]

    Workshop maps gone

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    All of my workshop maps which i'm subscribed to arent appearing, only base and mounted game maps. Tried disabling and re-enabling, nothing.

    submitted by /u/Forte845
    [link] [comments]

    gmod Vr Recording/ mocap?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    I recently found out that GMod actually has Xbox Kinect support and yes I am as surprised as you. Once you have the drivers then you can use it to record motion to your player model. This got me wondering. Is there a way to get VR headsets to work in the same way? Is there a mod or an addon or any kind of way to make that possible?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/herooftime2004
    [link] [comments]

    bit late to the party but here's my dark room video

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Looking for someone to rp with

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    im looking to rp with someone rp real life or zombies so me and my friend used to rp just with me and him. and we dont talk anymore. and i was trying to find someone who would wanna play. so you just find a house them make your base how you want. and place like crashed cars or dead zombies on a stick or go away danger. and then you think of a name and make a story. and has you play you just keep going with the story add some drama. i had one where me and friend met in rp. and i was some old dude from war. and i had ptsd and there where army zombies and when we went to go kill them my guy got pretty upset we went there becuase a heli crashed and we went back to my base and we i had this locked room that i told him he cant enter for story and one day i went looting and i come back and he found my torcher room and he shot me in my legs and let a zombie eat me and it was very fun theres more to the story

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    A simple question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    How do i make a good Garry's Mod wallpaper?

    I want to make one but i don't know how to start

    submitted by /u/Mrofunivers
    [link] [comments]

    Admin

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    My friend and I are in a peer to peer server. He created it, and I want to be an admin. However, we don't know the command. Also how the hell do you launch stuff with your phys gun?

    submitted by /u/Sheinyjr
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm reinstalling gmod but it's getting really weird

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    So I'm reinstalling gmod but it's getting really weird

    Edit: I'm fucking stupid. I just noticed the downloads bar.

    I can't play the game except when playing another game???

    submitted by /u/Kerman_Kerman
    [link] [comments]

    Yo do you recognize this Juicy guy froim youtube his voice sounds so familiar but cant rmbr the name, spend last 40 mins lookn through yt and no luck someone help ahaha

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Where do I find my saved posters?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    No one seems to really have the answer online, or at least within the first three pages of Google/Bing. I guess I have to ask it here. What directory are my Garry's Mod posters in? (As taking the highest quality picture with the 'poster' command.)

    submitted by /u/CaptainKodachrome
    [link] [comments]

    Find out who the owner of a server is?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    So I have been looking for a rp_bangclaw server that isn't in russian for a couple years now because i still have serious nostalgia from like 8 years ago when Bangclaw was THE dark rp map. But i recently found one and its dead (but new). I want to find out who the owner is and talk to them about getting people on that actually speak english haha, but I have no idea how I can figure that out. any help would be great. Thank you guys

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveBed4883
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel