• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Garry's Mod No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong

    Garry's Mod No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong


    No your game isn't broken, and no you didn't do anything wrong

    Posted: 22 Dec 2015 04:41 PM PST

    TL;DR:

    If your game looks like this then buy this or follow this, alternatively here's a video if you prefer.


    You probably just bought Gmod and joined a server only to be greeted by something like this, am I right?

    Don't worry, there's actually nothing wrong. I know it looks bad but that's pretty normal, (if you plan on playing Gmod, or any Source Engine game for that matter, you'll run into this a lot) and easy to fix. The most common reason why you're seeing this is because you don't own/have Counter Strike: Source installed and mounted to Garry's Mod.

    If you don't already own Counter Strike: Source then I'd recommend buying it while it's on sale for the holidays, however if you don't want to buy and install a game you'll probably never play then you can follow this guide to get the models and textures for free. Alternatively if you prefer following along with a video here's one that shows step by step what to do.

    If, however, you already own CSS then:

    • Install it

    • Open up the game from your Steam Library and play it (At least til you get to the start menu)

    • Exit out of the game and open up Garry's Mod

    • While at the start menu look in the bottom right hand corner and click the little controller icon

    • Find Counter Strike: Source and click the checkbox

    And you're done. You successfully mounted CSS to your game and shouldn't run into much of any missing textures or models while you're playing.

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S NOT RDM, I'M LAGGING!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Just do it

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Watch out Flattywood, the Combine's on their way.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    You can do so much with this game, I love it. The American Civil War visualized

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    All my ragdolls as one masterpiece.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    i am ready!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    how do i report a server in garry mode?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    i joined a server in dark rp for the first and after 15 min in the server a man raped me in the game and type in chat while doing it casual sex and after that i disconnected from the server

    submitted by /u/exile_1b
    [link] [comments]

    weld time!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Overgrown aquarium

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2072552993 My new map really showcases the state of things in the world right now.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    The Hand of Phys

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Is it normal for a Citizen (not refugee, citizen) to have a Star Wars type blaster? It happens to combine and other NPCs as well

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Failure Code 6

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    After looking online for a bit I haven't been able to find a solution as most threads lock before an answer was given so I figure I'll ask you lads! So I've created a DarkRP server, followed all the procedures where it is a working server, no errors, no issues; except for one.

    At random times on the server(usually when I go AFK tabbed out) I click back into the game and almost instantaneously get "connect lost" on the top right. After trying to reconnect the server logs says:

    STEAMAUTH: Client MyName received failure code 6

    The logs drop me a few more times for "connection closing" before I can connect again.

    The server remains up throughout and unfortunately I haven't been able to see if it affects other due to new server and all that haha (shameless plug)

    I would be greatly appreciative if anyone could offer any advice at all! It's not game breaking but damn can it be annoying 😂

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Verazan
    [link] [comments]

    Late Nights.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I animated a clip me and my friends recorded playing Gmod

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    NOT THE TEXTURES!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Prop Hunt: Enhanced Halo's Missing

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Anyone have any clue why all of a sudden the halo effect disappeared in my server for me? https://i.imgur.com/HIkdXSI.jpg

    It works on other PH:E servers. Also, I've asked other players and they report that theirs is working fine. Although, at the same time, I joined from another computer in my house on a fresh install of Garry's Mod and it still happened on that other account. ph_cl_halos = 1 so I'm not sure what the problem is. Server restart didn't help. I also set it in the server.cfg file, no change.

    Please, this issue is driving me crazy and I have no idea what else to try. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/UniqueDeath
    [link] [comments]

    GMOD TTT & Murder Gameplay (Funny)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Any way to get enemies on a map without placing them myself

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    i have downloaded some sweps and need to test them in a fun way without hard work

    submitted by /u/USERNAMEofTHEmeta
    [link] [comments]

    I'd Love A Mod That Lets You Bind Interactables To Keys

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Hiya! So I was thinking about a cool mod that would allow you to use a tool to make a key binding for anything interactable, such as a button or a door. So basically if you had an elevator with a button you could use the tool, click on that button, and add it to your button list with a key bind assigned to it. Then, when you press your assigned key the button would activate itself and send the elevator up/down. Is there any mod like this? If so, please let me know. If not, it'd be a great task for any Gmodder out there who might be reading this. Thanks! :)

    P.S. I put the Help flair because I couldn't decide between Addon or Help. :)

    submitted by /u/DaGeoffro
    [link] [comments]

    splits

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Thought you guys might enjoy the firemen putting out a fire in the gas station.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel