• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Garry's Mod City 17

    Garry's Mod City 17


    City 17

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    1993 Chevrolet Caprice NYPD

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Into The Belly

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Winter Reconnaissance

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I need help with this I hope someone knows

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Made a gmod custom backround in sfm, edited in FireAlpaca

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    A fun fact

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Did you know you can die by equipping a stunstick, then going into water and continuously hitting with your stunstick?

    submitted by /u/DrDoge64
    [link] [comments]

    Open Fire (NeoTokyo)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Man down (NeoTokyo)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I cannot delete sound mods.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hey all, I thought it would be cool to download a gmod sound replacement mod. And, I did not like it. So I deleted the mod. And when I launched gmod again, the sounds were still there. Tell me, is there any way to return back to normal hl2 sounds?

    submitted by /u/HalfLife3IsNotReal
    [link] [comments]

    My first and last project on Gmod (2019 and I haven't played since then)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Player-model hit box problems

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    So I've recently been trying to fix a few player-model's hit boxes for use in things like TTT. One model I was working on had hit boxes but none of them labelled to the appropriate hit-group. Once I labelled them to the appropriate hit-group the damage was better but for some reason the head(hit-group 1) was still only doing 75 damage when it should be an instant kill. Does anyone have any idea how this issue could be occurring?

    submitted by /u/Monk_Breath
    [link] [comments]

    Explosion in Bigcity (Garry's Mod Film)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Is anyone else encountering this issue? Bean textures keep forming on my weapons and character model. If its a mod acting up, I wouldn't even know where to begin as I haven't downloaded any in a while and I have so many downloaded

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Science fiction didn't happen

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Can someone beat this time?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Maps

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Is there a way to play a map on singleplayer of just the downloaded map file not from an addon?

    submitted by /u/Dontreallyxare
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find people to play with

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Old friends reunite

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Wave (gif)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    The game keeps redownloading addons I've already installed, and 3 other bugs I'm having.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Okay, I have trouble describing it, but let's say I install 100 addons, they all install, Let's say 30 of them are maps, okay, so I go to play on one of them, 20 of the maps are missing, even though it's installed them. So then I'd say:" okay I play on this one", I go play on the map, only to find 60 of the other addons are missing. even though they are installed. So then I'll say: "Okay I'll restart the game"
    I restart it, and all of the mods are installing themself again.

    I've spent almost a full day getting all of the mods to stay in place, I've tried verifying game cache, no luck, reinstalling the game (even though the game uninstalled itself), I've tried uninstalling all of my mods and then reinstalling them, And I'm completely stumped, I've had so many issues with Fucking G-mod which it gets to the point where I want to give up trying to play the game, I have to start the game through HL2.exe, cause the normal game infinitely keeps validating, and now G-mod, every time I restart it to test if the mods are downloaded, I'll open it up, only to find... "1/96" mods installing.
    and even if I have them all installed, maps are missing, It could say: "GM_bigcity" is installed, when in fact it isn't.

    It all started because, when joining a Multiplayer server, The game freezes, and I can't do anything, I forced stopped my computer, only to find G-mod had decided to Unistall itself.

    I've had too many issues, and I've tried everything, this is my last resort, Please, HELP!

    submitted by /u/Cermonto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel