• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Garry's Mod btw this meme requires css source

    Garry's Mod btw this meme requires css source


    btw this meme requires css source

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    This is my first time making of one these. So tell me what do you think about it?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this mouse problem in gmod

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Father Grigori's Easter Dinner in Ravenholm.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Had fun creating this little artwork regarding the combines in Half-Life: Alyx using Gmod and photoshop ! Hope you guys will enjoy :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Friends with Benefits

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Sorry pardner.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    MY gmod literally looks like Minecraft because of how massively I've turned down my quality. I've turned all of my graphics settings to the absolute minimum and used a config to squeeze out ever last fps but I'm still getting low fps on RP servers. I thought any old toaster could run gmod? Here are my specs:

    CPU: AMD APU A6-7310 @ 2.4 GHz

    GPU: Integrated (AMD Radeon R4 Graphics)

    RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz

    I'm running eveything low, DirectX 8, 64-bit, multicore rendering.

    submitted by /u/KonoDiaboroDaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an addon that spawns items across the map, similar to that of the Zombie Invasion mod?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Is there an addon that spawns items across the map, similar to that of the Zombie Invasion mod? Because if there is, I can't find one online. Any help?

    submitted by /u/TDCMax
    [link] [comments]

    I remade my mom's car, wheels and all!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Help! how to balance teams in PropHunt Enhanced

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I want to make the hunters to always be two, no more no less.

    any help?

    submitted by /u/chikibrikidamke
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in third person mode

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play some gmod with some pals and my game is stuck in third person. Being on a server, I can't change it without sv_cheats being on and everybody else is in first person. I've also seen people who have said that there is an option to switch it on and off in the options menu and I can't seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/aye_yuhh
    [link] [comments]

    Showing Off the New Computer

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    damage boost

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Starting Lua Forever?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    So, im tryna playing some good ol dark rp with some chums.
    But, it keeps loading Lua forever and wont actually load into the game after I downloaded all the addons for the server.

    How do I fix this so I can play with my friends again?

    submitted by /u/2fst4you
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for old Youtube video, possibly Machinima

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    My brother and I were reminiscing on old TY videos tonight, and vaguely remembered one that was made in the Source Film maker. It had Gman and some guy trying to get him to give him and / or open his briefcase. He used guns and rocket launchers and a bunch of ridiculous other tactics to try and get into it. I dont remember how it ended. Does anyone remember this, and does anyone know where to find the video?

    submitted by /u/gmtonesix
    [link] [comments]

    Model Textures

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    No, this isn't another "MUH MISSING TEXTURES" post. I'm trying to convert a few non workshop models to another game. Specifically the skeleton and female metrocops. Had no issue digging around the files with GCFScraper. I've grabbed the models and got em into blender, but I've had some issues getting the textures. With workshop stuff usually you just yoink and convert the materials, apply em, export. For the default models, though- specifically the metrocop in this case- Blender only wants a single "players_sheet" file. There's a few of em, none of them seemed to work, I'm half asleep and have a headache. Anyone able to lend a hand, tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/WhitestBunny
    [link] [comments]

    [Stuck on this screen]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    What map is this snap shot from

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Who Killed Him?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    A Broken, Withered Man Basking In The Mornings Light

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Rap Battling & More in Star Wars Roleplay

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    anyone wanna rp?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    hi, i wanna rp, or just play with someone, it's getting kinda boring playing alone, ngl, so, hmu if you wanna play together, hopefully you have discord, you can just ask for it straight away.

    submitted by /u/shadow_vinny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel