• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Garry's Mod Honour Thy Fallen

    Garry's Mod Honour Thy Fallen


    Honour Thy Fallen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    The Model Employee

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    "Where the hell are we taking this 'Freeman' guy anyway?"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    just a lil something i made.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Darth Vader or something

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Paratroopers 1944

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    How to use normal hud?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:23 AM PST

    So addons like FA:S and TFA have weapons that have hud on the top of the gun and it bugs me.
    so is there a way to use normal hud like other guns(bottom right corner)? I'm using default hud.

    submitted by /u/TheWilP
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make it so that when I pick up a prop it rotates the way it does in hl2?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Whenever I pick up a prop it rotates vertically as if I'm using the gravity gun instead of being level with the way it was on the ground, I've already disabled all addons but that didn't work. I'll be honest and say I don't even know if it's a part of the base game, either way can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/grilled-cheez
    [link] [comments]

    [Hammer] Hammer not seeing Gmod's materials

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    i tried using hammer but when i launched it, it said gameinfo.txt was missing, so i used Source SDK Base 2015 Multiplayer but I can see that there are no textures that hammer can see in gmod because in the texture selection, the only texture in the browser is my spray and since the wireframe texture is stored in source games themselves and NOT hammer it breaks and i cant use use it. can someone please help me solve this issue?

    submitted by /u/AStrangePerson1
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Had a weird and very annoying issue whenever the game is loading.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    So my game whenever I boot it up it is extremely slow, it freezes and nothing short of going into task manager and forcefully closing it will allow me to close out of it or anything. Then when it's done it starts updating my add ons or something, then when it's done it freeze for at most ten minutes again only can close it with task manager. Finally jumping into a server it happens again everyone and a while as it loads downloading and updating the mods for each server so it takes for fing ever just to get in a game even if it isn't multiplayer, I can't cancel the load I can't get out of GMod and even using task manager causes it to freak the f out. I thought this was all normal until recently my friend was trying to help me with a problem where every time the loading process gets to Starting LUA it times out, he told me that this wasn't normal and his game could take a long time sometimes but never as long as mine.

    So I really need some help and I'm not sure what to do, I'm no good with computers, but I'm plenty good at following instructions if their good instructions, and any and all help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jpdelta6
    [link] [comments]

    a user i know needs help with viewmodel shaders

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    alright the mod i am talking about is a SUPER hd gravity gun/physgun remaster by BlueFlytrap he had trouble with the refract shader for the xen crystals in the viewmodel so he settled for a primitive solution, i am trying to get the help of everyone i can find to help his mod be the best it can possibly be. he said something about the refract shader for the xen crystals removing half of the gun in the viewmodel. i am trying to figure out solutions that will allow BlueFlytrap to possibly create an ILLUSION of refraction to use with the viewmodel and make it look even prettier than it does already

    submitted by /u/MendicantBias42
    [link] [comments]

    Hey man we can talk about this..

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Space

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Gmod video I made for a song my friend made about us playing Gmod

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    okay honestly, source engine is now suffering from software rot/decay

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Help a new guy with Trouble in Terrorist Town and Murder please

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am wanting to host a game of TTT and Gmod Murder(unsure if that's the right name) for my friends.

    What do I need to download in the workshop to make these gamemodes possible to host for my friends and I?

    I know everyone needs to buy CS:GO or use the recommended way to download the textures in be the pinned post on this subreddit.

    Please ELI5 with any explanation.

    submitted by /u/cjheatherington
    [link] [comments]

    how to edit the textures on a playermodel

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm trying to change the colours on some clone armour for a Star Wars RP server, im also trying to get rid of some body groups. im using an existing addon mod. i have no idea how to change the textures, so far ive managed to extract the Texture files, but then i followed a tutorial that had me decompile the mdl folder, change the textures, then recompile the qc file i got from crowbar, but i got this error. id really appreciate some help

    heres the error cause reddit isnt showing whether i posted the image or not:

    Crowbar ERROR: The model compiler, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin\studiomdl.exe", does not exist.

    Possible causes: The game's SDK or Authoring Tools has not been installed (usually via Steam Library Tools) or the path given to Crowbar (via Set Up Games button) is incorrect.

    Crowbar ERROR: The game's "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\gameinfo.txt" file does not exist.

    Possible causes: The game's SDK or Authoring Tools has not been installed (usually via Steam Library Tools) or the path given to Crowbar (via Set Up Games button) is incorrect.

    submitted by /u/mungasi2000
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing some problems

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    So i hopped on to play today and for me the servers wont show. when i was able to get to the servers when i loaded onto a server it would load then would fail and crash. I was wondering if anybody could help and if anybody was also having problems too. if so please help me try and fix it thanks.

    submitted by /u/CleanupPear986
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel