• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Garry's Mod Judith

    Garry's Mod Judith


    Judith

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    After all these years, Steam finally showed my Gmod 13 Beta achieevment!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    pyro and heavy do a dance (first image i'm posting in Gmod)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PST

    "Game over, suka!"

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:06 PM PST

    When you're in the spawn menu and your friend uses the inflator tool on you

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Combine Armor Dog

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    My server doesn't show up in the list

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:12 PM PST

    When anybody tries to search my server it's shown only if there's at least 1 person playing.

    I use dedicated server on Ubuntu 16.04. Help me with this problem pls.

    submitted by /u/Viv1r
    [link] [comments]

    Garry's Mod

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Garry's Mod

    So I had to do a quick errand and told my friends if they would still be in-game. They said yes and then I went on to do my errand. I joined back in the game and saw this. They made me fallback for the base they made. Kind've amazing and isn't something you'd see from such a virtual friendship.

    https://preview.redd.it/4opuxbbkqd041.jpg?width=1433&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e07f52e331bf288ffb5d899cdcace509a2ed751

    submitted by /u/Moewave
    [link] [comments]

    Just threw around some Heavy ragdols and these fucking christian-like painting happened

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    DO NOT JOIN GLADIUS SANDBOX

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Right just gonna get this done.

    So there is a server called gladius sandbox and the problem is they are abusive and will completely forget about morals they will annoy you by killing you over and over and over again' the admins don't reinforce the rules and will kill anyone lower rank then them.

    Another thing is admins will have stupid dupes that are completely op spawn bombing can kill you from anyway all of that.

    And that's the rant done thank you for listen hope this allows you to meet a server that is not like gladius.

    submitted by /u/bigramranch69
    [link] [comments]

    "Auden" Assault mech

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Assassin like Playermodels?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone here knew of any really cool and well made assassin models. I've seen the assassin's creed ones but I'm looking for something unique. I've looked but I seemed to not have found anything. If anyone knows and good models to be found on the workshop please let me know.

    submitted by /u/HaloODST124
    [link] [comments]

    How do I post my map on workshop?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    I have a map complete, but I don't know how to upload it to the workshop. I've tried every tutorial and guide under the sun. But nothing seems to work. Does anyone here know how?

    submitted by /u/imafuckingkarmawhore
    [link] [comments]

    JOIN WITHIN THE BA REPUBLIC!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:20 PM PST

    Hey guys! My name is clone advisor death, representing the BA republic. We are a Star Wars the clone wars rp group! Tonight! I wanted to try and host an event in gmod! We are hoping to make a server soon. If you'd like to join me tonight and be apart of a gmod rp event. Please feel free to message my discord.

    jackson#4682

    No caps! I hope to see ya there

    submitted by /u/behsusbbsnds
    [link] [comments]

    god damn it freddy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Make Garry's Mod Great again.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    In my opinion,the game is getting a little bored,most of players have more than 600 addons on singleplayer,only making npcs battle and stuff like this. so,players are not having creativity like back in 2014/2013,making huge machines,vehicles and many stuff,people on these days forgeted about wiremode...

    submitted by /u/N3rdZone
    [link] [comments]

    Non p2w server

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Any non p2w servers? Suggest a few you enjoy, would prefer ones w a decent playerbase and good building tools.

    submitted by /u/pineappleHDR
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with ragdolls

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    When I stand a ragdoll up i cant position it's head. Help?

    submitted by /u/WIILLSSOON
    [link] [comments]

    Heres a Demoman with his gun scene

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Garry's Mod in Source 2 petition http://chng.it/R9vDFb2r

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel