• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Garry's Mod Drake & Josh try sandbox

    Garry's Mod Drake & Josh try sandbox


    Drake & Josh try sandbox

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Arctic Map And/Or Combine Themed Weapons

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    Does Anyone Know Of Some Good Arctic Maps Or Good Combine Themed Weapons? Been Looking For Some Yet Cant Find Any

    submitted by /u/Quackly_The_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Got this while trying to boot up gmod. what am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Message to Developers, Please Read.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    Dear Facepunch,

    I am a, sorry, used to be a avid Gmod player and I want to share my ruined experiences with the game. I have 2.5 Thousand hours on Gmod and I feel I have a good standing opinion on the many game modes. I'm going to talk about one in particular in this post. It's DarkRP. I used to play this all the time on my favorite sever. It was not pay2win, it had a good economy, and it had magnificent staff. I used to play every day on this server and nearly 500 of my total hours are on it. I no longer have access to this server as it has been shut down because it got so large that the Owner couldn't keep it under control and constantly had issues with it. It was Vitality's server or something like that. I remember playing with my brother, solo, and the friendly player base it had. I no longer get this feeling from Garry's mod anymore, on any server, any game mode, or any thing that has to do with Gmod. I know why too.

    I'm going to begin with the fact that I no longer have the ability to play with friends on this game as they all think this game is bad and not fun. I can no longer play with my brother because he found his own best friend group and doesn't want to do anything with me. (Not even fun irl stuff like going to see a hockey game). And I cant find a server with out a toxic and rude player base. It's not even like just some people who are toxic and rude. It's literally everybody I come across, even that kid who sounds like he's 7 but is really good at the game and knows how to play. My feelings do not get hurt from these people, but I do not want to surround my self with these types of people on a game I would play day to day.

    This is one of my biggest pet peeves of all Gmod DarkRP servers at the moment. The economy. Economy is super important on these servers because it's, what I think, keeps them alive. I say this because its why I quit. I have personal experiences on this too. FaultRP, a shitty server with a economy so high its like living in Zimbabwe. The server was shut down beacause it lost its entire player base. It used to have around 30 people on at a time, and was doing great. Untill the people who run it decided not to care about the economy and just let everybody farm money. You could easily get 100 million a day on this server. Thats fine until you realize the they needs in DarkRP (Gun shipments, health, armor, more money printers, etc) cost such a low amount yet produce a high income. It's stupid how nearly every server is like this, or complete opposite and ill get to that next. But FaultRP died because everybody stopped basing because they needed money no more, It was no fun to base and miss out on the other shit going on, and everybody just hung around town and once in a while raided bases with their excess money they had. People stopped playing because all you could do is fly around on your stupid !unbox shit that cost you a penny because it was basically free to open cases due to the high economy, and people no longer enjoyed the repetitiveness of nothing.

    Lastly, the amount of pay2win on this game is worse the EA. $75 will make you an undying god and you will have so much money on the already messed up economy there is no point in even playing. Perma weapons ruin the crucial jobs like gun dealers. They make it impossible to counter raids when the people raiding you all bought the $20 mini gun that you never lose. This is the worst thing right not in the current state of DarkRP and I cant handle it. I've spent lots of money on this game to make it fun and it never works, It's a complete money grab. Half the servers that are pay2win have super high economies to begin with so its not even a point to buy a in game item with real money. Oh wait never mind, all the best items in the base game you already have? you still cant compete with the rich kids? Better spend 65 dollars on a fucking custom class to actually stand a chance. VIP? Better VIP? Super VIP? $100 VIP that makes you so overpowered that you dominate everybody on the damn server and there is not point in even trying because you know you will win with your mass amounts of money and free perma guns. Yeah, this is why DarkRP servers suck. Not to mention a shit ton of the pay2win servers have strict ass building rules that don't allow you to have actually defend able bases. I join servers and check the donations page as soon as I join and 90% of the time leave and never come back. Free VIP servers? They are a scam too. Some of them are trial VIP, and the others aren't free VIP, its just a rank you can get for free that gives you access to the other jobs. This is the type of shit going on in these servers. Their is more, just join for yourself, don't spend any real life money, and see if you can enjoy it for a few 2 hour sessions for a week.

    Please, I beg of you, turn into Microsoft and ban pay to win features like they did in Minecraft. It's out of control and needs to be stopped. I can't find a good server to play on. I used to be a loyal player and have even bought some of my friends the game because I wanted them the enjoy the fun of it too. It's sad that I cant enjoy this game anymore. Its sad that server owners are sometimes only in it for the money (you can tell when they never play, host events, balance the game, or do anything fun). Thanks.

    From a former loyal player,
    Sean

    submitted by /u/daddymaster666
    [link] [comments]

    where are auschwitzrp servers?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Need help with FPS!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    Hi:D. I just got Gmod, i want to play it but not with 230fps! I checkt the configuration menu but didnt find the option to lock fps to 60. All i want is to play with 60fps! Do you know a way to block them?

    submitted by /u/Sr_Cobaya
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any sp rp game modes?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    I want to play a gmod rp, but my internet is too slow to play online. I was wondering if there was any single player police, military, etc. rp game modes.

    submitted by /u/Bossatronio425
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot run Garry's Mod in Windowed/Borderless Windowed.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    I recently installed gmod again and I've noticed it's put me onto fullscreen mode. If I try change it to Windowed or Borderless Windowed, I crash. Changing the factors in the launch options doesn't seem to work. Someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/acidictea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel