• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Garry's Mod Mess of Junk

    Garry's Mod Mess of Junk


    Mess of Junk

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Spooktober or something

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    Full conversion was necessary.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    share your MLP skin with me

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    C:\Steam-Bibliothek\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\ppm

    im bad at making them. above is the standard directory where they are installed. if you need my discord to share them just let me know <3

    submitted by /u/Kaitrii
    [link] [comments]

    Any Prop Hunt servers like what Compact-Gamer's servers used to be?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    I miss their servers. Looking for plugins like they used to have.

    submitted by /u/MrPokeGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Customizable Gravity Gun?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    So Im Looking For A Customizable Gravity Gun Addon Like Something To Change The Model Or Somthing Like That Or Another Physics Manipulation Gun That Acts Like The Gravity Gun

    submitted by /u/Quackly_The_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble joining friend's game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my first post here, and I'm new to playing gmod. Actually, my friend and I are new, and sometimes when we want to join each other's servers, we can't with a message saying that the server is not responding. Could anyone help us with this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Thatguyinyourattic21
    [link] [comments]

    I actually like big chungus

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Running a server

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    Dont give your admins access to op ass roles and make them exempt from rules new players arent gonna stay on your little rp server if the they get repeatedly murder by a role that can open locked doors and have all their shit stolen

    submitted by /u/UwUlawd
    [link] [comments]

    Display Settings

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    I don't know how to change which monitor Gmod displays to. I have tried putting it in windowed then moving it to my other monitor, Then changing it back to borderless. Is there a setting that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/VioletzRBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashes to Desktop with no warning

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    (This only happens on one server and I do not know why) When I enter the server and play for around an hour to an hour and a half my game crashes. So i looked at the crash reports and right before my game ends, it says "Failed creating font 'Bebas Neue Bold'!" or some other font name like "Abel" or "Nexa" or "bfhud" I have reinstalled my game, cleaned out unused gma files, and restarted my computer over and over again. But after each time i play the game, I verify the game cache and there is always 5 files that are missing. There is also no error code that displays.I have no clue what is going on so any help would be well appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SomeKoreanGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I try to load gmod this shows up does anyone know what to do PS sorry for the bad quality

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    GMOD fps worsens as more of my friends join my server (anyone know a fix?)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    I noticed how as more people join my server, the fps tanks and it causes a lot of stuttering on my end but remains very smooth on theirs. I even checked the usage values on task manager to confirm my suspicions and the gpu usage value dips by a significant margin whenever someone joins (around 5-10%) while the cpu usage remains the same (50%). My thermals for cpu and gpu are also fine btw. When someone leaves, the usage for the gpu increases back. Turning my graphics settings down, running in a window, lowering resolution does pretty much nothing to remedy the situation. In essence, GMOD is buttery smooth singleplayer but turns into a lagfest as more people join my private server.

    In terms of specs I have an Intel i5-4570, GTX 760, 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM and GMOD is stored on my SSD. Quite an old setup but it can surely run GMOD without a hitch. I just want a solution please.

    Small update: I set the priority for GMOD to high and while it did slightly improve fps stability, the anomaly with the gpu usage still persists.

    submitted by /u/Yethix
    [link] [comments]

    How To Change Prop Hunt Round Time...In Code

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    So i'm using a different Prop Hunt Mod. It's called "Prop Hunters" and depending on the amount of hunters, the amount of time for the round will change a lot. I want to make a set time for rounds regardless of hunter amount. I found the code that affects it here:

    https://imgur.com/JR49dJr

    I'm not smart enough to be fiddling with this stuff. Do any of you guys know some code to set a specific time for rounds. As in a set time and it's used for all rounds?

    submitted by /u/Asapps
    [link] [comments]

    Brand water

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    How can I become better at attacking?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    Bad title) I need help on improving my accuracy and overall combat. Specifically on star wars rp i want to ensure i am always a really good soldier in every aspect, how can i improve on my battle skills?

    submitted by /u/BigBerthaDrop99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel