• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    Garry's Mod Yes, the server browser isn't showing anything. No Gmod wasn't hacked.

    Garry's Mod Yes, the server browser isn't showing anything. No Gmod wasn't hacked.


    Yes, the server browser isn't showing anything. No Gmod wasn't hacked.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Something’s wrong with my sister’s play-diner.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    An usual duel

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    2 friends on a cliffside

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Y after using faceposer and the inflator

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Textures having a stroke

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    the harsh reality we live in

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    How do I spawn Episode 2 NPCs?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find them but I can't.

    submitted by /u/unusualusualities
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated GMod Home Server Safety

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking about building a separate computer to run a Gmod server on. I know it shows the ip when you type the command "status" in console. I would like to run this server for anyone that plays, and not just my friends. I know I won't be able to protect it completely, but how can I keep my IP safe from DDos attacks and other form of hacking?

    submitted by /u/MiKaleIsACunt
    [link] [comments]

    Node graph out of date: rebuilding...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    I know that this is not a bug or a glitch. I know that this is supposed to happen, but I need to find a way to get the game to stop doing this. Recently I have been getting into noding maps that I like with a nodegraph editor tool. For the most part, this tool actually works and helps me use npcs on maps that couldn't before. But on some maps, I'll finish noding it and moving all the files where they need to be, but when I reload the map it just says "node graph out of date, rebuilding" this seems to happen only on maps that had a graph to begin with before I used the tool. So I tried just removing the graph file from the map but it just puts it right back when I reload the map. I heard somewhere that there might be a way to remount the map without the graph, but I have no idea how to do this. I only joined this subreddit to fix this one problem and it seems like people are just messing around having fun. But if anyone knows how to fix this, you would be my here if you could help. This problem is incredibly frustrating because it just reverses hours of work in one big Thanos snap.

    submitted by /u/manofmoist
    [link] [comments]

    Screen randomly changes resolution

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    recently when I open gmod, it changes the resolution on 1 entire screen and im not sure what I changed but I cant play.. It isn't my launch options as ive changed those to my screen size.

    even when I manually go into options and change the size back after loading it wont let me play or do anything on that monitor

    submitted by /u/TheChoice22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel