• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    Garry's Mod True

    Garry's Mod True


    True

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    A VR image in Garry's Mod I made! It took 3 hours, and I had to use Drones Rewrite and RT Camera in order to get two displays at once. After fiddling with my Cardboard, I got it to work somewhat. All things considered, since I had to setup both camera distance and angles, I think it came out well!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    Trying to find a long lost addon

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    Greetings!

    So, right now I am currently creating a server and there's one addon that I am trying my absolute best. I remember seeing it on a Dark RP server I used to play a few years ago and it made creating simulations and other forms of RP absolutely amazing.

    The addon was a rather simple appearing one, however it enabled the creation of an entire /pocket dimension/ (best I can describe it) which allows you to walk through a portal that's spawnable via tool gun, lets you walk through it and brings you seamlessly into a room which you can customize the size of. The portal is rather basic as it's made of default Garry's mod cubes, however, the inside of the frame gives a live render to the other side and lets you walk right through and be there without any jumps.

    I've been searching google for a while and I can't seem to get any hits. If you need an example of the type of 'dimension' I'm referring to, this addon has the dimensions outside of the map that I am talking about. It's not usable due to the fact it's Rick's portal gun, however, the fact that it's able to create an area outside of the playable map is what I am referring to. I don't think I have any photos of what it looked like because it's been so long, so I am sorry that I can't provide more details on that.

    TLDR on details:

    1. Addon that lets you spawn a portal using the tool gun to a 'pocket dimension' or 'builders room'
    2. A room that's able to be adjusted in size to fit your needs (slider in the Q menu if I remember correctly)
    3. Creates the area outside of the playable map, meaning to enter it's simply a portal you walk through
    4. The portal creates a live preview of the other side and allows you to seamlessly walk through without any significant jumps

    I greatly appreciate any help!

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/chromamods
    [link] [comments]

    To the last man

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Male 07 has a gun

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    toolgun replica

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    if i were to create a toolgun replica what would i use for the screen? im thinking on making a working display

    submitted by /u/khakipants117
    [link] [comments]

    Image of gm_flatgrass being constructed for gmod 13, 23th august 1932

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Waypoints

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Is there any mod that sets waypoints or objectives for ai? (For instance, say I wanted my troops to attack an objective, or the enemy attacks my base) it would be nice to have a variety of war scenarios

    submitted by /u/the_ultimate_Lada
    [link] [comments]

    Got a unusual.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    SurfaceGGX Shader?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Is it possible for the SurfaceGGX texture shader to work in Gmod? I usually have to replace it with VertexLitGeneric for models to be seen properly.

    submitted by /u/Amaninaredsuit
    [link] [comments]

    If you're interested in crap-tastic gmod shorts come to my friend's channel, Big Gretta

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Hans Von Strohiem

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    My Theory as to why Grigori is in the Animals tab

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    My theory is that in that universe, humans were indeed made by god, but the evolving from primates theory happened as well.

    Except, only one "human" was actually evolved from apes, and that's Father Grigori.

    He is large and hairy monky man and there is nothing anybody can say to convince me otherwise

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    Guys... Father Grigori has died ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Waiting for the bus

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    What are your favorite addons/maps?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    I haven't played gmod since like 13 or 14, and I want to get some addons and maps that are fun for just messing around alone or with friends, I always enjoyed the toybox pack addons personally but I am sure theres lots of fun addons I have never heard of that the community here knows about.

    submitted by /u/chinesedog12
    [link] [comments]

    i made a camera in gmod and i made a low quality picture of a building from the map neon city

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    New to gmod. How do I build in DarkRP? ELI5 pls

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Can't get anything to stop being affected by gravity so I can place things correctly. ELI5 building mechanics pls.

    submitted by /u/JonathanTheOddHuman
    [link] [comments]

    Overrun

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Do you guys recommend any donator perks for the area 51 raid?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    In my last post here where I talked about reminding people to /advert raid/raid assist for the raid, I thought that there should be more to discuss about the raid. That being said, do you guys recommend any donator perks like the medicinal vape or the lightsaber? Are they worth the money?

    submitted by /u/Bobbyperson
    [link] [comments]

    MMD models to gmod

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    I wanna convert an mmd model to gmod but i have no idea how. any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/sergeantbillcipher
    [link] [comments]

    Freak Fortress 2 the Movie: Part 5 is out!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpqKgi8oQKU&lc=UgzEDr-SpTBfKQfJj1N4AaABAg

    I'm sure that pretty much everyone has forgotten about this project by now, but it's all done!

    submitted by /u/obot-prime84
    [link] [comments]

    Why do no TFA weapons work for me anymore?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    They just... stopped working? What addons have been known to cause them to break?

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for specific voice chat addon created a long time ago (please anyone)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    There was an addon I used to have. We used it in TTT, but I imagine it worked in other gamemodes.

    When you were using voice chat, at the top right, it placed your name in bold letters, the playermodel you were using, and either darkgreen background for innocents, darkred for traitors, or darkblue for detectives.

    I'm having a hard time finding it if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sam-austria-maxis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel