• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    Garry's Mod Make this little poster, what do you all think?

    Garry's Mod Make this little poster, what do you all think?


    Make this little poster, what do you all think?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Why can't I upload my dupes?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    I enter a name, a description and what type of dupe it is and click publish. Nothing happens. I've tried waiting a day because maybe it takes a while now but still nothing. Any ideas what could be causing the problem? I tried disabling all of my addons except the ones used for the dupes but I literally can't upload any of my dupes, even ones that don't use addons at all.

    submitted by /u/Waloogi686869
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid .bsp for Prop Hunt Server

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    Invalid .bsp for Prop Hunt Server

    Hey everyone,

    Long time GMOD player and several-time server creator (painstakingly).

    I just attempted to make a server for Prop Hunt and managed to get it going pretty well.

    The server works completely fine, however, I can't seem to be able to add new maps to it.
    I unsubbed from every addon I had and deleted the contents of my addons folder in GMOD, subscribed to the "underwataa" map, used GMAD extractor to extract it into garrysmod/maps, and set the line in start.bat to +map ph_underwataaa. When I go to run the server, it says that the map is invalid. This is different than having no map, because it will literally say "No such map".

    I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, anyone have any ideas?
    Here are some pictures for reference.

    Map directory and Console Print

    Start batch file to run server

    submitted by /u/DarkenedFlames
    [link] [comments]

    Lol

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Gmod blacking out

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    What mod is doing this?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Scene Building

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    So I recently wanted to get into scene building, I see a lot of cool artwork what people make in-game, I found a tutorial on how to do the lighting for a scene here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmzIrej8Pw&

    but is there any tutorials on how to actually make the scene? In this video he just puts in one that he pre-made

    submitted by /u/JaffaCakes118
    [link] [comments]

    Over the top

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    My game crashes before I can even fully join Police RP

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I am on a 2018 macbook pro. I just installed GMod and subscribed to all of the things needed to join Police RP. However, while I am in the loading screen when it is almost completely finishes, my game crashes with no explanation. Earlier it was due to lack of space, but I fixed that. I also deleted and reinstalled the game. Why do I keep crashing and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/SuperDogBoo
    [link] [comments]

    [requires Wiremod] Fun bossfight idea

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    1. Get the "Black Mesa East" map on the Workshop [which is hl2's d1_eli_01 and d1_eli_02 combined]
    2. Go to the Scrapyard of the map
    3. Find the spinner in the corner
    4. Put 3 thrusters on each bar [should total 24 thrusters] {Force: 10.0k; toggle: yes}
    5. Create a Wire explosive with the explosive barrel model and 100k HP
    6. Turn on the switch at the bottom
    7. Activate the thrusters
    8. Unfreeze the engine at the bottom
    9. FIGHT

    If it gets stuck, flip it onto its side with the physics gun.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QxGg1Qg0msAkHNlpYCzsPRx3St2no6gT/view?usp=sharing: Link to the save file [Windows: (Steam install dir, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\saves - copy in] [macOS: /Users/(Your Username)/Library/Application Support/Steam, follow Windows path past here.]

    Control: Press UPARROW to go forward and DOWNARROW to go backwards.

    Ammo crates for every ammo type as well as health crates and energy crates [4 crates of 25 items each (1 battery = 15 energy, 1 healthkit = 25 health)] are provided.

    MAP: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297072194, map name is "gm_blackmesa".

    submitted by /u/NewAgeDerpDerp
    [link] [comments]

    Silly aqua!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Was having this issue recently and i need a fix. Anyone have any advice?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    Porting a HL2 mod to Gmod

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    i found a mod for Half life 2 that i REALLY want for gmod but i cant find anything about porting a hl2 mod to gmod

    any help?

    ps: the mod is a crossbow skin

    submitted by /u/AquaGleebis
    [link] [comments]

    Title - Midnight Sights

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    playermodels

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    hi i'm new to the whole pc gaming scene and i wanted to know how to get custom player model

    submitted by /u/evildarius
    [link] [comments]

    Astolfo in a field

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    Porting Cinematic Mod Textures to Gmod

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    I know I'm probably part of an unpopular minority, but I enjoy Cinematic Mod's texturework and models. I think it strayed a bit far from the tone of HL2 but w/e. I did some thorough digging and was surprised to find that nobody has ported over any of the textures to Gmod. There are plenty of addons that port over the weapons, npc's, and other models but nothing in regards to the map textures. Some maps have been ported over and some old Steam discussions have people claiming to have gotten the textures to work, but all of the threads are dead.

    I don't know if whether or not the creator of CM would be upset with such a port. So far it doesn't seem like the author has had any greivances with people porting over his models and weapons, so I'm relatively sure a port of the map textures wouldn't bother him.

    So, please, answer my plea for help Reddit! Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/ShiftyLifty2248
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel