• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 21, 2019

    Garry's Mod oh my god

    Garry's Mod oh my god


    oh my god

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    Pool

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    Darkrp sucks nowadays(the image it's just a placeholder) No admins, no cool people, just kids, that break the rules all the time and crying just for being killed.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Demogorgon npc

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    Is there a demogorgon npc? I really want one for some screenshots.

    submitted by /u/hawkkaz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for map??

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    So I've been looking for this small map that I can't seem to find anywhere.

    It's a gas station in space, and has some floating debris and wrecked vehicles.

    I don't remember the name.

    Does anyone have a link?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sevendotnope
    [link] [comments]

    Ight so how do l find good scary maps or atleast good maps?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm thinking maybe it's like Fallout where there is a separate website for things that people don't wanna post on steam so I'm asking is there a website or something that can get me good maps or do I have to search through continuous maps that are not my taste?

    submitted by /u/ExperimentedZ
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about binds

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    so i don't use binds much in most source games beyond my 2 kill binds for tf2 and my kill bind for gmod is there a way to set up a bind for selecting a certain model and/or a favourited model with bodygroups? i've got one i favourited but dont wanna switch to it manually everytime i enter a different server or coming out of servers with locked PMs

    submitted by /u/eggymarie
    [link] [comments]

    Calcium !

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I know I’m late but here’s something I made for the 4th of July! (I made this a month ago)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    A bastard of a tank I built a while back.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    TFA issue: Scopes do not work as intended

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    I can't figure this out, but the scopes for TFA guns (including Day of Infamy guns with scopes) are bugged and buggered. Either the lens has a missing texture (only the INS2 attachable scopes, and MWR) a bright white texture (DoI, L4D2, NMRIH except for M16 ACOG, Ravager, MW2, Black Ops 1 and 2, WaW, IW DMR-1). The crosshairs are still there, but they are practically useless now. Sights work fine, though.

    This does not come with an error message either, so I cannot provide other details.

    submitted by /u/ZeroTheGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    Come on in

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    All you have to do is click

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel