• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 22, 2019

    Garry's Mod Guys, there are no KOS signs on area 51. They cant do anything to us.

    Garry's Mod Guys, there are no KOS signs on area 51. They cant do anything to us.


    Guys, there are no KOS signs on area 51. They cant do anything to us.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else struggle on singleplayer?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Not struggle as in "This is too hard" or "This isn't fun". I mean struggle as in "This is creepy, I don't want to play" kinda struggle. I was playing on gm_bigcity and it was just so empty, I had music on in the background but I still felt as if I was being watched. It's honestly really creepy unintentionally in the same way that backrooms meme is. It feels as if there should be something there, but there isn't. I think they actually realised this when designing the maps, as evidenced by that creepy doll room in the flat map.

    submitted by /u/WreckWrack
    [link] [comments]

    How to change what job you start as in darkrp?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    I need serious help.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello there. Basically, technicians installed the fiber today and I got a madlaf internet connection. So I launched GMod, joined a Prop Hunt server and I got the famous "WARNING: Connection Problem Auto disconnect..." so i rejoined the server. Same thing. I relaunch GMod. Same thing. I check if I'm missing files, no missing files. I try another server aaaannd same thing. Tried it with TF2 and got the same thing. I think it's a problem about the fiber but I'm not sure. Do you guys have any suggestions about what should I do ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/ImSpriteZero
    [link] [comments]

    A cinematic movie me and my friends made

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    A question

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone have gore mods suggestions or marvel suggestions?

    submitted by /u/eggs-and-mayo
    [link] [comments]

    Must have addons?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi gmod community, what do you think are some must have addons for gmod?

    submitted by /u/Kris_Delark
    [link] [comments]

    Why are cars in gmod so bad?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Every time i play on a darkrp server and get a car it's barely drivable, the delay between what the car does and what you press is like 1-2 seconds.

    I remembered a few years ago when i played on ZARP that the cars controlled really well, is everyones cars like this or am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/GoombaJames
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    Hello I had this problem for a while now . If I spawn a tf2 skeleton in gmod the whole game crashes. If anyone has a solution that would be great . Thanks for reading .

    submitted by /u/storm_floper
    [link] [comments]

    i need help

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    i was just randomly playing gmod when suddenly the game starts to load a new game...i think I've been backdoored... what do i do?

    submitted by /u/IamAProAtCuphead
    [link] [comments]

    Sweaty anime moments

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel