• Breaking News

    Friday, August 23, 2019

    Garry's Mod No longer funny nor relevant but at one time it was (Garry even tweeted it when I sent it to him)

    Garry's Mod No longer funny nor relevant but at one time it was (Garry even tweeted it when I sent it to him)


    No longer funny nor relevant but at one time it was (Garry even tweeted it when I sent it to him)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    TF2 Bizarre Adventure [Gmod Animation]

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    "This did not just happen!"

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    The time we mob lynched Garry.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    About 3 or 4 years ago, Garry randomly joined a DarkRP server was on. We knew because everyone got the achievment instantly. What proceeded to happen was the most typical thing I would have expected. Immediately, a horde of shrieking children swarmed the spawn, and started propblocking people in. An admin ragdolled Garry and dragged him through the streets of rp_downtown_v4c. And then he left. And that was it. A bizarre experience.

    submitted by /u/monoglyceridecrypto
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to Best Butt

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Playermodel commissions?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm wondering where I can find people who not only model characters, but can rig them for Garry's Mod, and if someone's doing some sort of commission for that, what your prices are-- thanks.

    submitted by /u/timothylobster
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to buy me Gmod

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Hello, I know this is a stretch but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to gift me Gmod on Steam, I am a disabled teen, I enjoy playing Star Wars Roleplay as it is an escape for me. Thanks, Jacob.

    submitted by /u/TidePodDealer37
    [link] [comments]

    New Teaser For A New Series...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    it's a post i made with Gmod

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that lets you change the colors of models?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm trying to color a rag doll but since you can't use the color tool to turn it white it's been hard finding a mod to do that.

    submitted by /u/GameDestiny2
    [link] [comments]

    Hey good people of GMod. I just finished this collab entry, what do y'all think?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    Is there a new way to port fuse characters to gmod?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Like. I tried the mixamo website, But they removed gmod ragdoll format. Like can you please tell or show me the vid on how to port them?

    submitted by /u/TitansBuds
    [link] [comments]

    [Please answer] Help. Is There a new way to port fuse characters to gmod

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Like. I tried the mixamo website, But they removed gmod ragdoll format. Like can you please tell or show me the vid on how to port them.

    submitted by /u/TitansBuds
    [link] [comments]

    TF2 models problem

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    So i was having this issue this week. Basically, it appears that ths innermouth of TF2 models is completely invisible. For example, if you open the ragdoll's mouth and look at it from the side, only the teeth textures are visible from the side, but not the inner mouth textures. Is this a feature? Or if it's not, how to fix this?

    UPD: it appears that the issue is only happening only for the Soldier. Every other class is fixed

    submitted by /u/DUUKEEDOO
    [link] [comments]

    The world has changed since we Insecticons slept...slept.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    How do I fix the dramatic fps drop?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    I have a fairly good processor and I can't seem to have good fps in gmod. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/datboiakon
    [link] [comments]

    Script to switch to another server

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Good day, I need help knowing people.
    I have my own hosting and I want to implement a system of two connected servers.
    Players on both servers should be able to switch to another server using a trigger in the air.
    For example, I board a plane and fly to one of the corners of the map, fly into the trigger and wait five seconds, after which, by pressing a certain button, reconnection to the second server occurs.
    I really need any help regarding my question

    submitted by /u/Way2d1e
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know how to make a swep that summons in a custom decal

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    I need to make a swep that puts a custom decal wherever you shoot it. I also need to know how to make a custom decal.

    submitted by /u/Incoherent_Posting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel