• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Garry's Mod 60 fps isn’t even that bad too

    Garry's Mod 60 fps isn’t even that bad too


    60 fps isn’t even that bad too

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Facts

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Need help with this bug on my DarkRP server!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Maybe some people shouldn't be creative

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    (Custom Fighter Plane) ACM BN-3 "Black Nose" Final Version

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    H4RD B455

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    How do I use these things

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    This is my first attempt and modeling, it's not much buts it's a good start.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Not sure what I was going for here

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    gm_cafeteria_v1

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    it is in working progress but still is a really cool map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2373581615

    submitted by /u/Nexle-
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend were playing on Gm_York. I was noclipping around and I found this 3d model of sanic on top of a transparent car. Only I could see this. It didn't do anything nor have collision it just stayed there. I don't have any sanic addons nor were there any issues with the server. Explain?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    gunner

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    So I'm new and I want a bit of help.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    So I am new, and I find a lot of the stuff in the game unexplained. I would greatly appreciate if someone sent my a guide or video explaining. I also have some questions. Which addons do you recommend and which servers are good? There seem to be quite a lot of servers and I would like to know what the community recommends.

    submitted by /u/Double-Remove837
    [link] [comments]

    Caption this

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    gm_TheRoom

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Engineer saves scout

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    spy is on a sinking ship

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make an image, but the health bar in tye bottom (I think from a mod) and the session time on the right are getting in the way. Anybody know how to remove them?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Shot dead

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    What do you think about free and open source gmod 2?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I know I'm not the only one that's not too excited about s&box. Gmod can't be replaced easily, and since Gmod was created by the community I feel that a free and open source project would be a good way to make the game what the community wants.

    I feel that s&box is taking a very long time, and while that may be fine, I can only imagine what open source contributors who are passionate about the game could do. When an open source version is able to get into early access or beta testing the entire community would be able to try it, test it, report bugs, and contribute their own creations.

    I feel that even if that would cause more work, it would be much more enjoyable for the community and people who have been waiting years for this to happen. If you know anything about UE5, then you can imagine just how many opportunities there would be for the community and development long term. There's a lot more developers in an open source project with a lot of contributors than there are in a very fixed size team, and I feel that could be a great advantage.

    And even though the Source Engine is nostalgic and amazing, UE4 and UE5 have a lot more advantages over it. Especially with the ongoing development of these engines. I think that even with their differences, you could still capture the elements that made Source great with the contributions of the community.

    Mainly, I'm just trying to get the thoughts and opinions of the community here. I've thought about starting or making something along these lines for a while, but I'd rather know how the community feels before I even start.

    submitted by /u/SnooCauliflowers7716
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of a way to disable specific players' ability to open the spawn menu?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I've tried looking it up endlessly through both the internet and the addons page- Still no luck. Trying to create a horror game mode with some players controlling the npc/map features and the others, well, surviving. If at all possible, it would be perfect if I could pick and choose sections of the menu to still be interactable, such as props and specific weapons, but if not disabling it entirely would be good enough.

    Any help is big appreciated, I've been at this for so long ;_;

    submitted by /u/jokecroak
    [link] [comments]

    I installed cs source but textures are still missing?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Hey I have downloaded counter strike source but im still missing textures in hbombs mod and on some other stuff. What could be causing this?

    submitted by /u/Antenna101
    [link] [comments]

    Walking quadruped

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel