• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Garry's Mod what is going on!? how do i fix this??

    Garry's Mod what is going on!? how do i fix this??


    what is going on!? how do i fix this??

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    What map is used in this image?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Everytime I load a map it crashes with this

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    POV: You are the last person in Zombie Survival

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Follow up from me previous post..I verified files and restarted pc didn't help. This pops up before crashing

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Lockdown Virtual Vacation

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Imported Model is Invisible

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    So recently I tried to import a model into Gmod, I did everything using a video but ran into a issue ingame

    The model is entirely invisible but I can see the shadow of the model

    I used this tutorial by the way https://youtu.be/VAYWPY7EkaQ

    How do I fix this? I followed it all the way through

    submitted by /u/AronTheWolfo
    [link] [comments]

    Demo-bottle wants that pillow

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm having an issue and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    After exporting the Lua file to the directory that the base mod said I keep getting this error:

    [tfa_vox_exp_metropolice] addons/tfa_vox_exp_metropolice/lua/autorun/tfa_vox_exp_metropolice.lua:33: invalid escape sequence near '"metropolice o'

    I am unsure how I can fix this. That line (Line 33) has a sound file directory that reads, "metropolice/vo/help.wav" (Quotation markets included). After looking through that line and reading the error, it looks like the game is seeing the "/" as some sort of escape sequence and removes the "v" from "vo". I'm not sure how to fox this.

    Here is the full line:

    ['sound'] = TFAVOX_GenerateSound( mdlprefix, "heal", { "metropolice/vo/help.wav"} ) --sound path(s)

    If anyone knows how to fix this then please let me know.

    submitted by /u/rockgeneral224
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make a small scene, what do you think?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    steal his sandvich and see what happens

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Taking a drunken nap

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Any good Combine Invasion Maps I should try out?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Description: Combine Invasion is a set of single-player/multiplayer maps that bring Horde Shooters and Siege Defence into the Gmod Sandbox

    submitted by /u/ShaolinUsesWooshu406
    [link] [comments]

    Grass Texture Glitch

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Recently, over the past few months, I have had a problem with my textures in Gmod, specifically that most small detail plants and such on the ground are missing their textures and are instead 2D white squares instead. I have searched around online and have not been able to find any solutions to this problem or any possible ways to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/AFilthyMemer
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with lamps, color mod and bloom

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    The lie.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    nostalgic journey into golden age of Valve

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    pumkin gaming

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Halo 3 crow nest base gmod

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    My pc be like (youtube and not mine)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Working on a new video!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Working on a new video!

    I am now working on a new video on my YouTube channel, I hope to get it out next Saturdat hopefully.

    The FNaF Story Episode 3

    submitted by /u/TheAerobic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a crew to stream with :)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Im looking for a few people who want to join sandbox servers and do some light role-playing on stream. Mics arent needed, but would help a lot. Looking for mature people that like to play Gmod and like to form stories. Unlike some RP servers, this is equal parts story telling and action. Great for people who like to make fan fics.

    Some times it might be a heavy RP focused stream. Other times it might be us playing a gamemode together. The first theme I wanted to go for was Mortal Kombat. Hope to hear from some interested people

    submitted by /u/Delycan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel